Vans 3 Feet High

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a tool if you line up for these. DQM is a chill fucking spot that doesn't do the whole line thing--plus I've never seen anyone line up for Vans before.

I'm going to wake up, make some breakfast, and mosey on down around noon.

Buddha, I'll see if my funds permit me to cop a pair in 10.5.

these are suppose to be year round...not a limited release.

Ehh perhaps it's not limited--but it's only a year round release because they're releasing different models of Vans in triplets throughout the year. The release themselves are exclusive to these stores so they're somewhat of a "quickstrike--if we want to use sneaker terminology.

Either way, it'll be easy to pick up. They just better make some fucking authentics because that's the steez I'm feeling right now.

Yeah. I heard authentic and some other model, but it should be the same three brands doing a collabo again.

I think they presold the shoes yesterday because I got there at noon and there was barely anyone there. I got the last 9 in the HUF, most of the other shit was sold out.

Alex, you need to somehow find a pair of these. Call up favors. Seriously they are crack crack crack. I'm a big fan of plain chukkas, and the snakeskin on it really just adds a bit of sheen and luster, but it's a deeper black than canvas would allow. Just a really fucking sexy pair of shoes.

I want to like the DQM's a lot, but I just am not feeling the pattern--I feel as though it would be overpowering, at least from what I saw when I tried them on.

Sid they really look like it, I'm jealous you've got 'em.

It's like all I want out of the Muska Skytops minus the Skytop.

Which I think is a good thing since I haven't seen anyone that can really pull them off, at least on here.

How'd you get your hands on them you sneaky sonofabitch? ;)

How'd you get your hands on them you sneaky sonofabitch? ;)

Mosey'd my ass down there around 1 PM, and got the remaining size 9 for Hufs. No biggie. Unlike the queue (from what I heard) at Huf. Lining up for Vans... sheesh.

If anyone needs more of a reason to get some hufs, here are mine. Straight from SF and onto my feet.

CIMG0258.jpg

CIMG0259.jpg

CIMG0257.jpg

The pics were taken with flash and I slapped on the leather dress shoe laces.