Female Pleasure/Fun Tourism

nikunjgupta1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahah. This is taken from a post he made in the first link:

Hi,

I am Nikunj, 24 by age, computer engineer, smart, handsome, dashing, dapper, lives in Delhi, India. Actually i was having a girlfriend but due to my studies i have to come to Delhi, India and now feeling lonely and understand separation and ethics of life. I am a nice and decent boy and understand the bonding between couples and also understand the sensitive relations and human desires. Now I want to donate my sperm for someone benefit.

regards,

Nikunj Gupta

nikunjgupta1

"I am a nice and decent boy and understand the bonding between couples and also understand the sensitive relations and human desires. I am looking for people who are interested in temporary husband so that they can try relationships and understand them."

-Posted on a Divorce forum

Thanks for all sensible and mature replies. I know all the members associated with this forum are really nice and understand life and relationships. But i want to ask you all that what is the biggest desire of human being? SEX. May be some of you experienced SEX and i personally believe that SEX is the way to GOD. I request you all to think carefully and patiently about my post. I am doing something which is great. SATISFACTION is needed by everyone and SEX is one of the biggest Satisfaction factor.

Please think with open mind and global soul. I am sorry if i hurted anyone.

regards,

Nikunj Gupta

taken from http://www.clubvibes.com/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=441984 with the same 1st message, but the kicker is he signed back in and checked the responses...

umm..this one is a bit disturbing as people have crashed on his couch before and left testimony...

http://www.couchsurfing.com/profile.html?id=7E8IUA

• 2 months later...