DenimJunkie

BTT

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Bumping this from the tombs. Reading the last few pages just makes me realise how much excitement this thing produced. It's gutted me that the group buy didn't go through (even though I wasn't one of the initial people to put their hands up, a few weeks after my sexiho purchase I was ready to go). :(

I'll probably wait until August and then, if I've got any money left, hit up a proxy and put in for the pre-purchase on the DJ501XX heavy. :rolleyes:

Guest El Salvador

I wasn't one of the initial people either but I read this thread a while ago and since then I felt in love with the DJ-501XX. Really too bad the deal didn't go through, otherwise I was in for sure.

I think I'm gonna get me some of those heavies as well though they have less details than the 14 oz version. I think there's gonna be a run of these after the heavy sale so we'll have to wait a little longer for the 14 oz version.

/\

Mailed Denim Junkie. Western shirts are all sold out and aren't being made soon....:(

Good news is that there will be more of the DJ-501xx. Just have to check the website when to make a reservation for a pair.

Thought I'd note in passing that Denim Junkie's latest project, "Horse Riders" will soon be available for reservation. As with the rest of their jeans, these ones are pretty odd. As in, "can it work??" odd. The legs are all, like, bendy.

EDIT: Yeah, okay... so the legs are bendy because that's a horse-riding shape. To prove that you can walk in them, they have a video of a guy doing it. Reinforced with horse leather all over the place. An explosion of insanely obsessive tiny details.

I... may be... dying...

Thought I'd note in passing that Denim Junkie's latest project, "Horse Riders" will soon be available for reservation. As with the rest of their jeans, these ones are pretty odd. As in, "can it work??" odd. The legs are all, like, bendy.

EDIT: Yeah, okay... so the legs are bendy because that's a horse-riding shape. To prove that you can walk in them, they have a video of a guy doing it. Reinforced with horse leather all over the place. An explosion of insanely obsessive tiny details.

I... may be... dying...

YOU may be dying?!?!?!? These jeans are PERFECT for a rider's crouch on a motorcycle. Ah, why now??!?!?! WHY NOW?!?!?!?!:eek: :eek: :eek: