DenimJunkie

BTT

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and yeah I think the guy is preferring bulk orders, first email I gave him, he asked me how many do I want, think he's trying to push these out fast, so Knucks or whoever wants to step up and negotiate, try to bargain a good deal out.

Yup, same thing here.He was interested in knowing how many jeans I wanted...

Also, he emailed me asking me where he had heard about the jeans as he told me someone else (BTT) emailed him asking if he would ship overseas..

Like I said, if someone is down for a bulk order (at least 5 pairs) let me know, I'd love to do this..

I guess we'd have to go on the honor system (well there's always PayPal Buyer Protection)

The way we could do it is say we all get the DJ-501xx, say we get 5 pairs, shipping from Japan would be split amongst the 5 (cost of jeans + shipping/5). So final cost would be = (cost of jeans) + (shipping/5) + (shipping to where one is located in the states) ?

Just got a reply from him (not sure what his name is, I asked him in my reply to this email..)

Thank you for your kindness.

I understand it by your answer.

DJ-501XX(1st&2nd&3rd LOT) is sold out now. sorry...

But DJ-501XX will be on sale(4th LOT) in the near future(in April or March).

If you want to buy 4th LOT , I keep one pair.

By the way, can you pay japanese bank?

My account is CHUGOKU BANK (http://www.chugin.co.jp/).

Edit: Well I guess it's sold out, so we buy out his next shipment...

Original Post:

Well not everybody is going after the DJ-510xx, and we just pay accordingly of what we order and just package of what we want and negoiate a deal that would be suitable for everybody. If you could get the price down to 175 each (doesn't even matter about model, 175 each) and order like 7 pairs off him. That'd be fine.

I'm not 100% on these yet, I'm going to have to see the SExIHs first, and if I'm not impressed with the quality to it's price, then these are mine....

I'll edit the first page

You'd reckon he has enough pairs for us? Else we'll have to wait for the 5th lot and place our orders in advance. If there will actually be a 5th lot.

Could you ask him about the 10年JEANS, by the way?

Edit: that works for me.

Well not everybody is going after the DJ-510xx, and we just pay accordingly of what we order and just package of what we want and negoiate a deal that would be suitable for everybody.

Right well according to him there will not be the 4th lot until (as I assumed) late March-April, maybe May. We have quite some time.

I emailed him and mentioned a possible discount, we'll see what he says. If they can be had under $200 shipped that would be great.

edit: BTT PM me the number of jeans of each type people are interested in and etc.

Got a response.

Well, so if people want these jean, he only ships out bulk orders of a minimum of 15 pairs and max at 20 pairs (i think thats how much each batch is). So I already started a list on Superfuture and either knucks or me, will negotiate prices with him, most likely knucks though because he's already asked him about the prices and everything.

PM me if you want in this bulk and you're going to have to be for sure you want to buy. Doesn't have to be rushed, because I'm deciding after I look at the SExIH 21s and seeing if I like the cut/design.

heres his email:

To Mr.Brian

Thank you very much for your impressions.

I am making the jeans in the hobby, so don't have company.

In the daytime I work for denim-related company,

In the night I design jeans and website.

If you want to get my jeans , bulk order help me making and sending.

Minimum lot of each model is 20 pairs jeans,

it is necessary to order at least 15pairs jeans.

from D/J

I will ask D/J what the specifics of the bulk order is (BTT I got the same email.). I will email him asking whether, say, those 15 pairs can be either of his cuts.

What he told me as far as discount goes is that shipping will be free. Maybe we can work out on something else. Like I said, my hope was that we could get the jeans for under $200 to our door(s).