soraanaam

Socal Meetup

will be at Supperclub and/or AV tonight

Hollywood

yo anybody want to go to low end/the airliner on 3/13 (wednesday)?

blu and exile and dj kentaro are gonna be there. only $10!!!

I can't believe FlyLO was there yesterday with Earl.

but I'm down to see blue and exile

Edited by mr.invincible

yo mitcho

i don't think tsujita's ramen is better than their tsukemen on a standardized scale.

like, tsujita's ramen is better than most ramen, but there are some contenders. nobody's even close to fuckin with their tsukemen though.

still, i think their ramen is better than all other ramen in LA (even CA.. probably in the US).

for sure. I had their tsukemen again today. their char siu and ajitama are perfect. lime game is proper as well. only thing is the soup gets cold but as a whole the tsukemen is good enough that there's no reason to get the ramen.

except for those 4 cold days a year in LA when you just want steaming hot soup with fatty as pork and slurpable noodles. tsukemen weather is year-round in socal though.

The gallery I work at is having an event, we're in Encinitas so come check it out if you're in SD.

non_luminus_objects_small.jpg

TRF_Non_Luminous_press.jpg

that dumbass brand fear of god is trying to charge $25 for shipping.  their basics are nice though

If anyone in LA is going to that RL Grime Salva show, hit me up. A friend is asking for a merch connect.