Anyone miss their arcs?

justinbaily21

I've got some 5000vx's that I still sort of wish had the great Samurai arcuates on them, but I messed up and got them from BiG after everything went down. I'm okay with it most of the time, but they just look so cool on everyone else. I've actually thought of having them put back on somehow...I wouldn't even want the tab. Hm. Maybe I'll get a pair of the 5000wx's from coldrice or something. I'd hate to get the same two pairs, though, when the money could go toward some diversity.

Ya know, I've got a pair of repros with a red tab, and I kind of think they look better without a red tab. I do like some of the other color tabs (white, blue, etc...) that were on some other brands. I have a cool idea for some back pocket stitching that I'll probably send to someone to see if they want to use it.

While we're at least on the subject, does anybody have any idea when the repro companies are going to come up with new back pocket designs? Never? I can't imagine anything better than the SDA and Sam arcs.

We've seen work in progresses from both flat head and ironheart. I don't think we've seen final designs yet though.

We've seen work in progresses from both flat head and ironheart. I don't think we've seen final designs yet though.

Yeah.. but it's suppose to look like the Dior 21cm and they do not have arcuates.

can someone stitch arcs on jeans that are neutered? hehe
i was thinking about that awhile back. You would have to hand stitch. or remove the whole pocket, stitch design then reatatch.SO i guess it's possible although may be difficultespeccially w/ tight pockets or stiff denim.

i was thinking about that awhile back. You would have to hand stitch. or remove the whole pocket, stitch design then reatatch.SO i guess it's possible although may be difficultespeccially w/ tight pockets or stiff denim.

that would be difficult, especially since many of the japanese denim companies use a hidden rivet. how do they go about attaching that?

Apparently, impossible is only relative...

How should I mail this thing to Japan? FedEx? If so, how should I fold them in order to avoid any weird creasing, or destroying the creases I have already set?

I'm confused, what are you mailing to Japan and why?