celebrity encounters

Corbin Law

i met scottie pippen at o'hare. asked for an autograph for my son. he complied but when i couldn't produce a pen after 5 seconds he waved me off and said "whatever son."

also, my mom fucked mel stottlemeyer. i'm serious. for you youngins, he was a yankee pitcher and the mets pitching coach when they won the world series.

that dude in daredevil lives in my fuqqing house

i want my indoor pool back asshole

and i hate what you did with the interior

fucking wasn't designed for traditional southern furniture you prick quit putting up pictures of your kids where i kept my gotdamn oreos

so mad

i want my house back

r.i.p.

my house

1997-2001

I saw the Clintons go to brunch after she gave a speech a month or two ago :/

First a bunch of black SUVs pulled up and blocked off all the roads, then like 40 dudes piled out of all of em and started fanning out, then her car screeched to a halt, and the whole family piled out and walked briskly, while waving, to the restaurant/hotel's door. People were screaming and shit, it was retarded.

I waited on Tyra Banks and her boyfriend this summer. Was pretty funny, it was a really slow wednesday afternoon, I think there was only one other waiter working, and Tyra just walks into the little restaurant of the hotel and asks to be seated outside. I live in the middle of nowhere New Hampshire so it was pretty surprising, all the cooks, bellmen, maids were all coming out to look at her until the GM told them all to get back to work. She ordered: our "cheese and crackers" with no crackers, a caesar salad with no croutons and the dude ordered a burger or something.

Left 25%

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...