Corbin Law

celebrity encounters

Guest jmatsu
I had a (illegal) drink with Mickey Avalon a couple weeks ago. I opened for him and dirt nasty when he played here.

He gave me a trench coat.

i hate him.

Harold from Harold & Kumar at Urth Cafe in LA.

Oh, and Famke Janssen when I was walking through Central Park. She is too hot to trot.

Guest jmatsu

i talked to chuck d at a thai eatery in honolulu...

I had a (illegal) drink with Mickey Avalon a couple weeks ago. I opened for him and dirt nasty when he played here.

He gave me a trench coat.

did he take it off 2 sho u hhis "big n pink" dick???

i talked to chuck d at a thai eatery in honolulu...
how lam was he?

Guest jmatsu
how lam was he?

let's put it this way, he was trying to eat thai coconut curry with chopsticks...

as he was leaving, i said "yo, fight da power!" he just smirked and walked out.

at rock the bells, me and my cousin were outside the gates when this black midget with funky hair passed us. it was murs. he was with his girlfriend (looked filipino) and i think me and my cousin were the only ones to notice. hes like 5' 4"

Guest DUM

Famke, dope.

Chuck D could either be really cool or really weird.

No offense taking and I agree with you. Tiffany is just a normal person and she hates being associated with saved by the bell. It's amazing when I go out in public with them how much people just stare and follow them around. They don't notice it to much but I sure do.

It might surprise you to know that she and the whole cast from that show don't get shit from it being syndicated all over the world, Not a penny.

...and she hates Dustin Diamond.

Speak for yourself, Saved by the Bell is not blowing me outta the water. Celebrities are, for the most part ordinary ppl, save for the exceptionally talented ones (few and far between). The extremely good looking ppl are basically just genetic lottery winners who get more credit than they deserve. No offense toward Jimmy

Lol I mean it as in you can pretty much pick up the phone and talk to a celebrity whenever you want. You're also on like a really really good friend basis which is probably a whole lot more then most people can say.

I met Jerry Rice @ Hot Tropics( Some jacuzzi place) ...he was with like 8 girls

this i can picture...

saw slim thug at i-hop near greenspoint not to long ago.

john travolta a long time ago too.

Damn that dude from bep is little

well, hes filipino.

bep shops at tar-jay. RUFFLES
waddafuk iz tar-jay? iz dizz like a file format r sumthin???

target, u filetmignoncheesesteak eating bish.

iz where da normz like me and bep shop.

i saw dem perform mai humps in toy aisle. little 5 yr old gurl dropped lyke it wuz hawt.

lol i been 2 target b4 i aint kno bout tary-jay. im a norm 2!!!

tarjay is what nikkaz call target cuz target iz mad koo and iz all about well designed products n shit, nikkaz dun kno, target wurked with mikal gravez and shit, nikkaz iz like

oh snap sun target iz like madd afficial and shit, so nikkaz prittended to be all hoity toity and called that shitz TARJAY like a frencherman.

nikka.

i ran the la marathon a few years back (i think it was 02). when i was walking to the starting line from my hotel i saw jessica alba walking with her then boyfriend, the dude from dark angel that she starred with. there were a bunch of people taking pictures of them but nothing too crazy as she wasn't as much a celebrity then as she is now. anyway, i get to the finish line and i see her waiting by herself next to a barrier. there wasn't anyone around her. so i turn in my timing chip and a volunteer wraps me in a milar blanket and i go straight up to her and ask her if she wouldn't mind taking a picture with me (i was carrying a small disposable camera). she couldn't have been nicer. she even put her arm around me. don't think she'd do that now.

i partied with Michael Fassbender who played Stelios in 300. that was my funnest celeb sighting

i saw elisha cuthbert on new years eve (with her harem of hot bitches) and she looked at my shoes and then shot me a dirty look. :(

i was wearing stan smiths btw.

i saw elisha cuthbert on new years eve (with her harem of hot bitches) and she looked at my shoes and then shot me a dirty look. :(

i was wearing stan smiths btw.

was this in montreal? if so, where? just curious where she partied.

was this in montreal? if so, where? just curious where she partied.

yeah, i just saw her on st laurent.