FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

And so how are the 19cm MIJ indigo size 27 coming along? Place my order on January 18 and other dudes got theirs allready!

All that were shipped were MIJ Black 27's, no indigos are in yet.

And what's good with the black 19cm raws in size 27?

Had some, they're gone now, more will be in very soon along with the indigos.

any chance you can still get these shoes:

dior homme bee logo sneaker

they are #7 in this pic:

http://www.frillr.com/?q=node/3480/print

I can't really get anything from past seasons as this point, unless I post it for sale in a thread.

And seven.homme, your jeans were shipped out if you ordered a 28.

Kinda wondering the same too. Said you shipped them Feb 12 and there's no sign of them

Yours was the last size 27 that I've been able to ship out, as I only had one black 27 come in recently.

But I shipped them out on March 8th, and according to the delivery confirmation number I sent you:

Delivered, March 10, 2008, 1:51 pm, EVERETT, WA 98203
is the status.

yea, but it doesnt state the exact date of the shipment. it says that it was juz electronically received the date of the shipment. by the way, did u ship out the correct size of 28 instead of 29?

I told you I'd send out the correct size. Considering that I had only one size 29 on hand, and someone else ordered a size 29 at the same time, yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't send you both size 29's. Also, in the first post:

Priority Mail does NOT include tracking information. Just a delivery confirmation number. If you check the number online, odds are you're not going to get any useful information. It takes 6 to 10 business days on average for delivery (sometimes more, sometimes less). Please do not PM me asking why your "tracking number is not working" unless you actually opted for EMS and a tracking number.
hey have you shipped out my orders? its been like 2 weeks and not a single reply from you.

If you ordered a size 27 raw, then as I said near the top of this very page, no, the 27's are still waiting to be replenished. Otherwise, check your order information for the status.

Soon 3 months has gone by since I ordered my indigo MIJ's. Are you sure that you are going to get them?

:(

I am sure that I am, there is an unknown delay in them arriving in the US, only Barneys New York, which always makes the smallest Dior Homme order, got this seasons raws so far, but the boutique ordered a substantial amount of raws in all sizes. They're coming in, its just a matter of when.

I don't like being a pain by adding to the size 27 dilemma, haha, but Jeff, am I on that list for the black 19cm MIJ? Just double-checking because I PM'ed you about it several times, but I'm not sure whether or not I'm on that list. Thanks

Did you pay for one? I think there's only one guy on the black 27 list.