grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

been geekin hard on blawan.. everything ive heard from dude is gold. loving the raw techno productions like vibe decorium and peaches

favorite blawan track that brandy (?) vocal sample is perfect.

i'm curious. what is the dubstep scene in japan like ?? does anyone here know ?? I heard that ecstasy is very frowned upon and highly illegal out there. can't imagine there are many dubstep producers outside of Goth-Trad. Then again I've never heard of any other dubstep producers from Japan.

Posted · Hidden by Enaml, February 8, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Enaml, February 8, 2012 - No reason given

i'm curious. what is the dubstep scene in japan like ?? does anyone here know ?? I heard that ecstasy is very frowned upon and highly illegal out there. can't imagine there are many dubstep producers outside of Goth-Trad. Then again I've never heard of any other dubstep producers from Japan.

Goth Trad is the only dubstep artist I'm familiar with who lives in Japan.

E (and any other mind altering substance worth consuming) is dangerous to possess and difficult to obtain in japan. The law is extremely strict about such substances and the punishments for handling them as far as I know. A japanese friend of mine smokes weed very occasionally, but according to her it's difficult to find / come by.

marcel detman berghain mix is nice. i want to make pilgramige . anyone been?

it's epic but they play like the antithesis of all the music in this thread in Berghain for the most part, you hear some bass music up in Panorama Bar on occasion though.