Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does it even matter?

Are ppl that hungry for 'e-shine'?

I know I probably shouldn't speak on behalf of anyone here...but I think it's a concept of principle. I was upset to see the pic on hypebeast and slamxhype 'cause it's not supposed to be there. I know anything hyped in this day and age will leak on sites like hypebeast eventually but it still bothers me especailly when Rob didn't even acknoledge where he got his info from.

it's not about e-fame or e-shine...I know I wouldn't care about that.

If you Google image "Mike Tyson" you will get a million pictures of his face with that stupid tattoo. Would you wear one of those on your shirt if it he didn't have a box tee on?

Some of this shit is simply ridiculous. Who the hell cares? That is the fucking dumbest looking t-shirt I have ever seen.

About the critisms up there:

I like the majority of these photo tees because in general Supreme is probably my fav clothing brand, coupled with them usually collaborating for these tees with people i like i then cop.

i'm into hip hop especially 90 East Coast stuff so when my fav clothing brand do tees of my fav hip hop artists i'm gonna cop usually. I mostly like them as i find them funny. to c a dude like Raewkon with an elmo toy and then the contrast with a machine gun is great

similar situation with the Tyson tee. grew up on boxing, tyson being my fav boxer. yes i could just get a tee with tyson on it, but i like this tee as tyson is one of those guys who couldn't care less about fashion. tin that sense when you have a fashion brand collabing with Tyson, in theory it shouldn't work but it does. if u get what i mean. just the contrast between Tyson and Supreme yet similarities between them makes what the tee to me represent ill

now if they did a photo tee with some rock star i wouldn't cop cos i coudln't care less.

Raekwon is still legit no matter what. I'd much rather rock him on a t-shirt than Juelz Santana.

And honestly I don't see what the hype is over that Tyson tee, dude's a fucking psycho, maybe that's the appeal?

Who knows, just give me a box tee and I'll be happy.

That has to be recent:

181660421_210.jpg

vs

n36608666317342994698nq7.jpg

Drugs and age def. took a tole on rea. Plus I was watching VH1 with him in africa, and he looks like the latter

ummm. look at the facial hair dummy. think rae and donna grew their shit identical for 2 different shoots years apart? step your logic game up.

ummm. look at the facial hair dummy. think rae and donna grew their shit identical for 2 different shoots years apart? step your logic game up.

Um, I have friends who have shaved their facial hair the same way for 5 years........don't think you're proving much with that one man.

On a somewhat related topic..

I remember reading a Quim Cardona interview, and in it he mentioned meeting Tyson who told him that he was a big fan of Casper from Kids. (Justin Pierce R.I.P.)

Iron Mike is down with the NY skate scene.

Whatever though. Keep clamoring about these tees so I can pick up the non box logo gear more easily.

both pics came from the same photo shoot. why would supreme release another rae with elmo tee shirt? and risk having disney come after them again?

Disney came after them? Strange, cause last time I checked, Elmo had absolutely fuck-all to do with Disney.

Either way, I could care less what photo shoot it came from, all I was saying is that basing the argument on facial hair growth is a bit absurd.

I remember reading a Quim Cardona interview, and in it he mentioned meeting Tyson who told him that he was a big fan of Casper from Kids. (Justin Pierce R.I.P.)

Iron Mike is down with the NY skate scene.

hahahaha - why? coz Casper was a rapist? Since when would Mike Tyson give a fuck about skating?

Pass on the Tyson tee, Supreme should have stuck with a true champion of the people and done another Ali tee.