Sign in to follow this  
fiveagain

Supreme 2007 S/S

Uhhh I paid around $80 for my l/s constucted tee back in December.

should've said l/s. supreme nyc/la may sell them for $48, but from my experience other stockists in the U.S. or overseas mark it up a bit. shit, huf sells regular supreme print tees for like $38.

Yeah the supreme stores always are cheaper than the 3rd party stockists. Someday in Australia sells supreme tees for AUD$100, which is about $70 something US! ~ Joke!!

should've said l/s. supreme nyc/la may sell them for $48, but from my experience other stockists in the U.S. or overseas mark it up a bit. shit, huf sells regular supreme print tees for like $38.

Although I do not have the receipt in front of me I am more than sure I paid more than $48 at Supreme LA for my l/s constructed tee. Maybe they are on sale now...

if they had done that to me, id never purchase another supreme item in my life

yes ive seen this dude that they know by name..when he walked in they were like...Hey Yoshi! and then he proceeded to buy a ton of Supreme stuff.

Wow, some of those hoodies are extremely disappointing. It looks like Supreme might have hired some designers who used to work for Fubu.

hahah fubu... excellent post aeros

Yeah the supreme stores always are cheaper than the 3rd party stockists. Someday in Australia sells supreme tees for AUD$100, which is about $70 something US! ~ Joke!!

Give Supply a call. They do Supreme tees for around AUD$70.

hope the constructed tees arent only in mesh this season..need more in cotton.

Give Supply a call. They do Supreme tees for around AUD$70.

Yeah I think they are around $80, I've done that before. Not really feeling the new prints though.

hope the constructed tees arent only in mesh this season..need more in cotton

The ones in the photo appear to be cotton pocket tees, I'm looking forward to getting a few of these.

As for constructed tee sizing:

Comparable to other supreme tees, or slightly smaller?

the XLs I have are about the same.

Like Mil said. I'm a large in my constructed tee as well as all of my "regular" Supreme tees.

The ones in the photo appear to be cotton pocket tees, I'm looking forward to getting a few of these.

They`re mesh.

Yeah after having another look, the inside lining (through the neck hole) appears to be mesh.

Any one have any other photos of older constructed tees?

i actually don't have any standard supreme tees but the constructeds fit longer and slimmer than comparably sized 'regular' tees (i.e. AAA or any other brand i've ever come across)

:) Yeah that'd be good, but only if it's not a hassle!

Have they done a heather grey before? I assume navy, black, white etc are pretty standard colours each season?

When are they going to release the S/S preview section???

they did a regular grey (not heather) last spring/summer in the constructeds

like Mil said, not even sure if they'll do anything other than mesh this time around: hopefully so

i imagine the online preview will drop sometime between now and next Thursday when they reopen?

i actually don't have any standard supreme tees but the constructeds fit longer and slimmer than comparably sized 'regular' tees (i.e. AAA or any other brand i've ever come across)

I agree. In my experiences, Supreme constructed tees fit longer than the their regular tees.

Yeah after having another look, the inside lining (through the neck hole) appears to be mesh.

are u sure just the inside is mesh? I`m looking at the mag and I cant see clearly. All I know is it says "mesh constructed tee" underneath it and on the baseball tee u can clearly see is mesh on the outside. Wouldnt the constructed tees be the same deal? ie: mesh on the outer?

SupremeHonyee9.jpg

Gee I'm not sure now, I dont have the physical mag in front of me? Guess will have to wait for the preview or line to drop

Guest i<3tg76

where can i get the supreme shirt with the funny looking monkey on it. the one all the black kids are wearing?

where can i get the supreme shirt with the funny looking monkey on it. the one all the black kids are wearing?

wow.......

TOPICSTYLE RETALIATION????

Guest i<3tg76

or was it a giraffe? sorry, im not a proffesional zookeeper.

and what is this topic style? did they collaborate with supreme?

I left mine at your mum's house last night, you can have that one, I don't dare go back... BAM

Guest i<3tg76
I left mine at your mum's house last night, you can have that one, I don't dare go back... BAM

i have two gay fathers. which one did you fuck?

erm i wouldnt say i didnt get served but on my last visit on the saturday the guy refused to sell me a backpack i wanted for a mate saying that it was sold out even though it was on display right in front of me.that day i had brought a few pieces in medium along with my usual large so maybe they did decide not to sell to me.not the end of the world really.where you here that witts?

^ That's sucks. Which backpack was it? I'm still trying to find a treebark and I don't know what I'd do if it was right there but they didn't want to sell it to me. You right though, not the end of the world. Just sucks, that's all.