Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its quite something isnt it, but id imagine he just works his part time job,has his student loan but has fees/rent covered by parents dosent drink or smoke heavily if you quite unsociable like myself its supricing how much spare cash you have.

drinking and smoking in the uk are very very expensive

yea, drink is so expensive in the uk, especially in london. i saw a band in covent garden a few weeks ago and it was $9 for a bottle of beer in this beer, i felt like drinking my piss to get my moneys worth. people slag off the hideout all the time, theyre not actually that bad when you take into consideration the import fees they must have to pay (uk import charges are a joke). also there stock isnt actually that big, so i guess to maintain a decent turnover they must have to budge the prices up that little bit more.

lol we buy it all off people we know in the usa and asia, id say 25k is average if you work in london in a office enviroment,but thats fuck all money by time you take off cost of living

And the funny thing is is that there are tons of people in London not on anything near that...

And yeah sure, the average Supreme buyer over here makes i'm guessing 14-19K maybe (of course, some make more) and more than likely they are into design/retail/skate/fashion or music. The people i know who cop are all in retail making £6 - 7 an hour....

anyone know what they have at Hideout now? Anything on sale?

And the funny thing is is that there are tons of people in London not on anything near that...

And yeah sure, the average Supreme buyer over here makes i'm guessing 14-19K maybe (of course, some make more) and more than likely they are into design/retail/skate/fashion or music. The people i know who cop are all in retail making £6 - 7 an hour....

anyone know what they have at Hideout now? Anything on sale?

£25,000 office job!?

How old is the person?

Unless you graduate from a top uni in the UK, preferably a Science based one 1st, or 2:1, walkin into a 25k job isn't that easy.

The amount of times i keep getting told that getting a decent job in london is easy peasy is utter bollocks.

Temping does suck.

Oh, and hideout's only good for trying shit on, and the sales.

£25,000 office job!?

How old is the person?

Unless you graduate from a top uni in the UK, preferably a Science based one 1st, or 2:1, walkin into a 25k job isn't that easy.

The amount of times i keep getting told that getting a decent job in london is easy peasy is utter bollocks.

Temping does suck.

Oh, and hideout's only good for trying shit on, and the sales.

You've picked the wrong temp. I knew someone doing data entry getting £11 per hr!

dqm has a massive selection of vans but their syndicate and vault stocking is a little spotty, poss due to high turnover. classic kicks also has loads but no syndicate. i would check the syndicate website for stockists, note the current range (005) has no chukkas.

not sure about the bats, weren't those a f/w release?

Time for another vans collabo.

http://english.mashkulture.net/?p=2136

I don't really like how small the crested print is. Think it would have looked alot bigger with just one large one. The midsole is interesting though.

wow, those are awful.

ps - if anyone has a pair of white Ari sk8-hi's in a size 11, let me know. my current pair is beat to SHIT. thanks!

Hi, new to the forum, read for a long time though.

I have just bought my brother a Supreme Box logo t-shirt, like the image posted below.

My question is, can anyone provide me with the dimensions of the logo on the t-shirt, as I am not convinced the t-shirt is authentic and just need some clarification.

Thanks

DSC_3307.JPG

My question is, can anyone provide me with the dimensions of the logo on the t-shirt, as I am not convinced the t-shirt is authentic and just need some clarification

the price you paid is likely the best indicator besides the water mark on the flip side of the neck tag...

I'm sure there are plenty here who can give you a more accurate answer though.

Hi, new to the forum, read for a long time though.

I have just bought my brother a Supreme Box logo t-shirt, like the image posted below.

My question is, can anyone provide me with the dimensions of the logo on the t-shirt, as I am not convinced the t-shirt is authentic and just need some clarification.

Thanks

If the print is shiny and particularly 'rubbery' as opposed to matt , it is probably a Canadian printed fake- these have a very convincing watermark which makes it difficult to tell, if you don't already own a box tee.

I once went on a steep learning curve through a few dodgy ebay purchases trying to replace an original box tee a friend bought back in '98. Beware easy colours to fake such as black, white and grey tees- there are plenty on ebay at the mo, also with colours such as the one above an unused tee for sale is pretty rare.

thanks for getting back to me, it looks quite authentic, got watermark etc, paid going rate for it.

Just not got one to compare it to, so hard to know, i thought if someone provided measurements of the logo i would be able to check against mine, as at first look it looks a bit big. Thanks

PMed you measurements...

Though I think certain box tees sometimes have bigger logos than others.

I'm pretty sure all the logos on the box tees are exactly the same, except of course the Joe Cool ones. I have 14 of them from differnent seasons and all bought from supreme LA/ Union LA (pre-04) so I'm not speaking out of my ass.=)

I've learned that a really good way to tell if a boxy is fake is to look at the tiny register mark on the right hand corner of the box on the label. if the legs are touching the circle..it's real...

some fake ones have "color" spelled "colour" on the back of the label, but I've also seen fakes with the correct spelling coming from HongKong as well...

Does anyone know if LA still has some faux mesh constructed tees in XL??

white or black??