Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whenever milspex posts up stuff like that i wonder if he's really that "cool" with everybody or if he's just mad stalkerish.

i think they might make something with slick rick, but maybe it will be a summer t-shirt.

i thought they were cords too but r&s corrected me as always, they are engineer pants! wild.

whatever they are, they are sick..

were those released by supreme? and will i find it in NY if I make another trip up there?

does anyone know what kind of new eras are in supreme LA now?

do they still have the mesh long sleeve baseball tee?

thanks alot!!

yesterday they had side logo new eras in solid colors.

mesh long sleeve baseball tee is still available

whenever milspex posts up stuff like that i wonder if he's really that "cool" with everybody or if he's just mad stalkerish.

I dont know any of these guys personally. I know people that know them tho and they tell me some stories and shit. And yeah I admit I`m like some kind of maniac fiending over street celebrities like women fiend over what Nicole Richie is wearing this week or what drugs Anna Nicole had in her system.

I dont know any of these guys personally. I know people that know them tho and they tell me some stories and shit. And yeah I admit I`m like some kind of maniac fiending over street celebrities like women fiend over what Nicole Richie is wearing this week or what drugs Anna Nicole had in her system.

lol that is a good analogy. i just want to know why you don't meet any of the se people. i understand japan is a populous country and everything but you're in their circle somehow so will see them around eventually. it's just like james jebbia or futura or something. they're just almost famous.

Guest mwills

Anyone know how much the Vans are gonna go for? Gotta scrounge up some money for the drops on the 12th :P. If my wallet will allow I'm thinking some frogskins (undecided on color), blue/red halfcabs, and white/purple chukkas...