Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw the enemy tees in nyc on thursday so they're probably still there. none of the PE stuff is that limited, i heard that chuck d isn't into the whole sell out in one day thing. i didn't see any of the vans collabs, sorry. about sizing, i just compared my army and lupa tees and they are pretty much exactly the same in medium tho the w)taps may be about an inch shorter.

btw is it just me or does the army logo look more like college athletics than military? also who can wear the too black too strong tee with a straight face?

btw is it just me or does the army logo look more like college athletics than military? also who can wear the too black too strong tee with a straight face?

lmao, what were they thinking when they made that

yea ill prob. check out supreme 2moro, ill be in nyc for the alife drop anyway

wow. you have quite possibly got the worst sufu name i've ever seen. are you by any chance from jersey?

thanks. and yes im from jersey

actually this wasnt my 1st choice for a name... when i tried to sign up for an accnt the 1st time, it never sent me a confirmation email. the nex time i was like screw it let me just type in whatever lol

Does anyone know if Supreme NY has the "NY" yankee jersey t shirts on the side? I'm a big fan of the yankees so was wondering if they have it available or are they aLL OUT?

Also, i'm not a particular 'expert' on supreme so you'll have to excuse me if i got mixed up with a different brand