Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MdJesus77

in in san diego, anyone wanna pick up some 8.5 black half cabs for me in ny. heard they ran out in the la store. man, i thought these shoes would last until i went back up to LA again....:(

ok something has to be up this guy admitted to me he has a lot more supreme x neighborhood tees then he listed that he had on ebay. He seems to be legit to me. what u guys think. He has at least 5 of each colorway 5 in both XL & L in both colorways. says he has even more

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280104904571&rd=1&rd=1

honeslty i don't trust this kid he has too many pairs of supreme x neighborhood tees there is no way he can have more then 5 of ech size and colorway like he told me. we seriously need to check up n him cuz his shit looks very legit. i'm not saing his shit is fake thats why i posted it here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4571&rd=1&rd=1

hey could someone help me out! i just ordered a supreme box tee from japan in a large size, but i went to hip in leeds yesterday which sells supreme and the large is quite big! could someone tell me the measurements of box tee's???? if it doesnt fit im gonna screw cos its gonna have to be a re-sell once i receive it

hey could someone help me out! i just ordered a supreme box tee from japan in a large size, but i went to hip in leeds yesterday which sells supreme and the large is quite big! could someone tell me the measurements of box tee's???? if it doesnt fit im gonna screw cos its gonna have to be a re-sell once i receive it

i have a red box tee from the season just released and when I washed it, it shrunk a bit and now fits me the way I want it to. armpit to armpit for mine is a little below 22 inches and from collar to bottom is a litte under 28 inches

sports caps? like new era fitteds?

DO NOT WASH THEM

I was dumb enough to throw it in a washing machine.

total disaster. you have been warned.

Dont wash it, spray water on it while it's on your head, and then let it dry on your head. If its a new era your talking about, that it.

If it's one of the bike style caps, forget about it, the washing machine will probabably ruin the brim.

Is there any proven method to get a new era to stretch out a little bit?

The New Era website suggests that you put it over your knee, bill side down and pull with two hands on the back. There might be a slight pop, but its just a band inside the lining so its no biggie.

Is there any proven method to get a new era to stretch out a little bit?

the new era site method works well on an older, worn in cap. if you break the band on a new one it loses its shape a bit because it hasn't molded to your head like an old, sweat shrunken one.

the skull on the too black too strong is from wtaps design (i think it's the corny skull that was out last year and supposedly redesigned (?) 

If you look at the first cartoon skull & bones and the new one the crossbones are different.