superfuture singapore meetup

tweeds

that's a truckload of polos you've got there! nice transformers bedsheets pogi, love it.

Tranformers rule! :o

Here are some pick ups from SG:

1604072213mu8.jpg

1604072211qn9.jpg

1604072207ds4.jpg

1604072205pi0.jpg

1604072208qa9.jpg

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Rite! its been at least 6 months since we've launched Imperial Jeans here in Singapore!

So There should be at least a few half year specimens lurking around!

So here's the deal.

Come down to The Lawn. ( scheduled weekly photoshoot)

Take a picture of you in your Imperials.

Get a Chance to win a pair of Imperial Kings! (subject to stock availabilty)

We will put up the pics for a poll and the one who gets the biggest number of votes will win!

Details will come shortly.

So this here's a heads-up!

If you've been keeping your Imperials for special occasion, now's the time to take them out and really put some wear into them!!!!

Even if you did not get them from us!

Damien.

The Lawn

• 2 weeks later...

hey can someone in singapore tell me how much a 3 month gym membership should run? i was just quoted S$88 admin fee and S$123 / month. Is that the market rate?

hey can someone in singapore tell me how much a 3 month gym membership should run? i was just quoted S$88 admin fee and S$123 / month. Is that the market rate?

it depends on the gym you're going to. you could ask any singaporean to check out the rates to avoid getting conned. however, reputable gyms such as california fitness would not cheat anyone anywhere. it should be the market rate, yet as they say; better to be safe than sorry. go forth and ask!

it depends on the gym you're going to. you could ask any singaporean to check out the rates to avoid getting conned. however, reputable gyms such as california fitness would not cheat anyone anywhere. it should be the market rate, yet as they say; better to be safe than sorry. go forth and ask!

this quote that i got was from fitness first. is there a better gym i should try?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jmatsu

i haven't been following this thread, but i want to attend. when is it? can i smoke ciggerettes there? england wanted to come with me, but he assumed that chewing tobacco was illegal since gum is...

would it be more econcomic to exchange u.s. currency for singapore money, or yen for singapore money? can everyone speak good english like the cuisine team, or should i brush up on my chinee?

i'll probably be staying with soepoem and her mother. what would be a better present, a sony walkman, a dustbuster static broom, a pack of slim jim beef jerky, or a copy of the happy days reunion (vhs or beta?)?

maybe spend an evening with her slut, just to see if the rumors are true (don't worry soepoem!).

oh and can someone take me to the pirate town, like the one in the movie with chow yun fat and johnny d? please?

mis, if they (for some weird reason) don't like my face, can you put me up?

Guest jmatsu
Lei ah mah goh bboh ah,

Dai goh sing-gah-poh ah,

beh ah-cho ah-cho ah,

bean sing ping pong bboh ah!

is this some asian country's version of "patty-cake."

damn, it must be easy to rap in that language.

Guest jmatsu

oh....okay....la? thanks...la

seriously, i have to be back in tko in about 2.5 weeks. it's close, and i've never been to singapore. kinda wanna go, but i'd probably get murdered. wait...no ones actually seen my face (except 4 other members not from singapore).

Guest jmatsu
Why dont u post ur pic here. in case anyone was going to kill anybody .... at least they would not kill the wrong person..... its death penalty after that.. at least make it worth while.

i"ll take it into consideration....

request denied because you're a nobody.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...