superfuture singapore meetup

tweeds

haha.... dun mind me asking, what is the most NON-retarded game to you then?

FUCK SOCCER. ITS THE MOST FUCKING RETARDED GAME ON THE PLANET.

I'D RATHER CHOKE ON PETERPAN'S PEANUT BUTTER AND DIE OF PEANUT BUTTER CHOKING THAN TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SOCCER.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kewl, thanks for the tip.

But what's Metro at Paragon? :confused: And what do they sell?

Btw where can I find good shoes! Nothing here is to my liking at Suntec/Marina Square.

For dress shoes try the men's department at Tangs, either the main outlet along Orchard Road, or the branch that's in Vivo City. There's also a boutique called Pedro which has branches in Wisma Atria and Citilink mall I think.

Otherwise try Leftfoot at Far East Plaza or The Vault at the Heeren on Orchard road. And if you can, go down to Queensway Shopping Centre to Limited Edition, and a whole bunch of other stores.

Metro's some departmental store that has pretty random brands inside Paragon, which is the building directly opposite Takshimaya in Orchard :D

I was there tonite for the late night 20% off sale. Gosh it was hectic in that small area but there was nothing there that tickled my fancy.

Also ventured amongst the Centrepoint shopping complex which was ok.

Visited Vivocity today.

Is there anything else I missed on Orchard rd or elsewhere? Also been to Raffles but it was so-so.

Went to a fashion show the other day at Nee Ann something? Was ok, pretty ladies but is similar to the shows in Melbourne.

I was there tonite for the late night 20% off sale. Gosh it was hectic in that small area but there was nothing there that tickled my fancy.

Also ventured amongst the Centrepoint shopping complex which was ok.

Visited Vivocity today.

Is there anything else I missed on Orchard rd or elsewhere? Also been to Raffles but it was so-so.

Went to a fashion show the other day at Nee Ann something? Was ok, pretty ladies but is similar to the shows in Melbourne.

around orchard... maybe club21 at four seasons hotel if u haven't been there already.

hypebeast! lol

hahaha i think the female versions of hypebeasts should be called hypebReasts. it will be the only claim to breasts i'll have... :rolleyes:

Pogi - you didn't mention Far East Plaza nor Heeren. Maybe...just maybe...you'll find some stuff there for cheap that you might like. Might have to look hard, but you never know.

Cheers for the tips, I've been to Club21 but I'll check out the rest today. So tired, was at St James power station last nite.

Can I ask for more help please? :) Where can I find a Japanese highschool boys uniform? And even a Japanese highschool girls uniform? :P

Cheers for the tips, I've been to Club21 but I'll check out the rest today. So tired, was at St James power station last nite.

Can I ask for more help please? :) Where can I find a Japanese highschool boys uniform? And even a Japanese highschool girls uniform? :P

i think theres a school uniform shop in shaw as well. can check it out

I think you're talking about bibi & baba...which houses school uniform of raffles, anglo-chinese and sji. far from the typical japanese high school uniforms.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soepom viewpost.gif

Otherwise try Leftfoot at Far East Plaza or The Vault at the Heeren on Orchard road. And if you can, go down to Queensway Shopping Centre to Limited Edition

hypebeast! lol

actually, there's nothing hypebeasty about these stores. they are just pure sneaker selling stores with good selections. the people who set up those stores as well as work in em are good sneaker loving people who have proper passion for the stuff they sell.

just so happens that the status of sneakers got amalgamated with the culture of the hypebeasts. and with that. I don't blame the sneakers, nor the stores. I blame the beasts. for blowing everything good out of proportion, and at the same time, making everything good look bad.

hahaha i think the female versions of hypebeasts should be called hypebReasts. it will be the only claim to breasts i'll have... :rolleyes:

thats fucking fucking funny. omg.

Pogi - you didn't mention Far East Plaza nor Heeren.

OMG I could kiss you right now, I visited Far East this arvo and was able to score a date with the cutest girl. I'm seeing her tonite.

Wait for it..

My flight to Sydney is tomorrow evening. :(

But cheers for the tips, I was able to circulate around the plazas/centres in that intersection of Orchard rd and picked up 2 vans shoes, revoltage jeans, and my necklaces (FF style).

Me so happy. :P

But the most would have to be an evening with this girl. I'm so excited. :D

I think you're talking about bibi & baba...which houses school uniform of raffles, anglo-chinese and sji. far from the typical japanese high school uniforms.

Awww nuts, the closest I could find was a school girl cosplay outfit and a weirdo school guy outfit which was over hyped with sparkles.

Btw Cheap Mondays are only $130 at Queens Couture in Heeren and they also stock Tsubi and Skull and Sugarcane, all at pretty damn good prices, except for Tsubi, then again I'm always comparing the prices of when Tsubi had their maniac sale in Sydney.

OMG I could kiss you right now, I visited Far East this arvo and was able to score a date with the cutest girl. I'm seeing her tonite.

Wah! Well done mate. I go to Far East all the time, but I've never managed to score a hot date with a cute chick. Damn.

enjoy your date tonight!!

I sooooo did! :P I'm 22 but I'm melting like a little school boy right now.

Wah! Well done mate. I go to Far East all the time, but I've never managed to score a hot date with a cute chick. Damn.

It's ok there but I didn't appreciate the nasty stares that I received from shopkeepers or patrons.

I found some pairs of shoes that I wanted but they only had up to size 11. :mad: I'm a 13 but can squeeze into a 12. Luckily I found some sizes in Check, at the Heeren. The Leisure centre was good, and Wisma (sp?) was good as well.

---

I'm back in Sydney now. :( How sweet. She saw me off at the airport, I miss her as soon as I went past the gates (for ticket holders only).

Had a very cheesey airpot good bye scene, like in the O.C., just without the background music, although it was playing in my head. :o

I'm back in Sydney now. :( How sweet. She saw me off at the airport, I miss her as soon as I went past the gates (for ticket holders only).

Had a very cheesey airpot good bye scene, like in the O.C., just without the background music, although it was playing in my head. :o

melodramatic! lol

regarding customer service here in singapore, let's just say there's still a lot to work on. but nevertheless u did manage to get some stuff so it's all good :D

Hehe. Sorry about that, but it was sooooooo true in every way.

With the customer service thing, yes, it really needs help in SG, even my friend there who works in tourism is trying to improve the service.

Btw thanks to all that helped contribute in this thread. :) Much appreciated. Just waiting for DHL to bring me my clothes (wouldn't fit in my luggage).

Hehehe. OK well here are the business shirts I bought, 12 in total, some of the whites are in the wash.

cimg0136tx7.jpg

And these shoes from Check in the Heeren

0404071717ba1.jpg

u got all the G2000 shirts in a day? the salesperson must be pretty happy. lol

Nah I bought a half dozen one day, and then the other half dozen a couple of days after. And yes the ladies were happy, but it was on sale anyways so why not?

Nice pastel colours too. I'm sporting the sky blue one today. :)

Will post more of my buys soon.

Yup and the better quality ones were $59 ea, 2nd shirt half price, which works out to bend 44.25 each SG dollar. Which is pricey compared to Van Heusens in Sydney but the Van Heusens don't fit my druggo body like the G2000 range.

If you think that's a lot of shirts, here is my polo collection (RL, Lacoste, Le Tigre). (Notice they're arranged by colour?)

sta603568ecea2.jpg