Hole :( what should i do? PICS!!

efeks

iight heres the story...i went out to a nearby ressovaur(sp?) and me and a few friends were walkin on the lake and and all around it. then we went to the side of the lake where there was a huge hill so we get to the hill and its complete ice and smooth so its hard as fuk to get up it. so i get up it slip fall on my side and then start slideing down the hill so i fall and slip right into a fukn broken burried fence with the sharp parts out a lil ways down the hill. so it hits my jeans and make a whole in it and into my leg and cuts me......now idk what to do about the hole about repairing it or leaving it or if anyone has a cool unique way to make it look better but cool and different.... for instance...one of my friends got a hole in the crotch area and sewed a bandana for the whole.

this are my new standards at 2 months

9006.jpg

9005.jpg

9004.jpg

9010.jpg

I'd just get the hole stitch-patched in a darker color (or whatever)...I don't know the proper term for it. It's just when the tailor makes zig-zag lines over the area back and forth, not too much of course. I think this would give it nice character!! It could look sharp once it's all said and done...

It's too clean of a tear to just leave it.