Sign in to follow this  
q1604uk

yoropiko denim?????

has anyone heard of a denim brand called yoropiko?

apparently they are a premium denim brand that make jeans with gold and diamond buttons!

any info guys?

thanks

I just saw the line in Vegas two days ago..

It's connected to a sneaker line called Greedy Genius.

Imagine Red Monkey but a million times more outlandish.

whats really really bad..

I am seriously hoping FRESH 2 DEATH is just a 16 year old internet troll.

If his parents support his buying of all this shit, it makes me sad.

martin Kishoh is the designer behind red monkey company. Yoropiko is his new endeavor. The denim is similar to RMC's denim but with precious metals and jewels in the buttons and rivets. Greedy Genius did a collabo with them on a pair of denim/embroidered chukka's that match a pair of jeans Yoropiko did. As far as I know that is the only link between them.

yeah, ive seen gready genius before, and they are a little bit rediculous. "too flashy", well that depends on what flashy is to you, and to the people who are judging the flash-ness.

Awww, leave Fresh2Death alone. Even though his jean collection only exists in his imagination, his posts are always thoroughly entertaining. I believe the children are the future.

At sixteen he is already into fine swiss timepieces and Panerai (they are Italian with an ETA 2824 right?) Good greif!

Yeah I'm planning on copping the Yoropiko x Precious Natural Resources collabo; there isn't even denim involved, it's just diamonds and rubies stuck together with salvadged pieces of chicle chewed by pre-colonization Native Americans and interwoven with Britney Spear's hair. The included belt is just a Panda carcass, straight up, completely bloated with petrolium and dinosaur fossils, and complete with a flatscreen TV belt buckle powered by geothermal linkup.

Yeah I'm planning on copping the Yoropiko x Precious Natural Resources collabo; there isn't even denim involved, it's just diamonds and rubies stuck together with salvadged pieces of chicle chewed by pre-colonization Native Americans and interwoven with Britney Spear's hair. The included belt is just a Panda carcass, straight up, completely bloated with petrolium and dinosaur fossils, and complete with a flatscreen TV belt buckle powered by geothermal linkup.

where can i cop?

Saw Yoropiko recently in vegas, like i said in the past, the stuff wasn't something that would fit into the model of our store.

I'm real curious how it'll do in the long run especially with so many new denim labels popping up left and right.

haha good shit kiya. way to stay true to yourself. I find that can be difficult to do in the retail industry.

so the man actually believes he's the pinnacle of jeansmakers around the world?

nice.

Awww, leave Fresh2Death alone. Even though his jean collection only exists in his imagination, his posts are always thoroughly entertaining. I believe the children are the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IrPqKjE7vQ

you think my denim colleciton is fake... hows this: i;m selling all this shit that I no lonegr wear. These are more jeans than you all could ever hope to afford, so fuck you all.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22773

I looked at his public profile. He should worry more about getting laid than wearing watches.

How'd did you know I liked panerai? Are you intersted in buying one? I have one for sale if you would like? It's a PAM113 and I'll do $2000

At sixteen he is already into fine swiss timepieces and Panerai (they are Italian with an ETA 2824 right?) Good greif!

and BTW, I dont roll with ETA, I only go for their OP calibre. You into watches? I will buy fi you have some good ones and I can sell you if you want.

damn, kiya. sounds like an uncomfortable situation. who cares if you're original if you make jeans with shiny purple dragons on the ass.

you think my denim colleciton is fake... hows this: i;m selling all this shit that I no lonegr wear. These are more jeans than you all could ever hope to afford, so fuck you all.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22773

I stopped looking when i saw that the first 9 pairs were RMC, ugly Evisu, and shmack.

which is not to say that the PBJ's were discounted.

ahahah kiya that must have been really funny.

some dudes are just clueless...