---- Ugly/Overrated shit that SF'ers beast over ----

englandmj7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
those goddamn ugly george costanza sized red moon/tanner/whatever the crap its called wallets with the stupid leather rope. how inconvient is it when you have to sit down?

Yup. Can't stand wallets in my back pocket, let alone giant oversized ones.

Am I alone in thinking that wallet fades make your jeans look cheap? Maybe it's because I went through my teens in the prewashed craze and the only people with wallet fades were middle aged men in cheap Levis/Lee/Wranglers.

Overrated: Expensive sneakers in suede.

Dior, Common Projects - whatever. That shit looks sharp in your recent purchases post looks, but unless you roll with a chauffeur, or don't leave your parents house, I give it a week.

This is the exact reason I never buy suede footwear. Shit is far too much effort to take care of.

agreed on redmoon, never understood those.

suede can be allright. if you spray some protective stuff on it and don't dance in crap you should be ok for atleast a while. you can also rub off minor scuffs with a type of sponge meant for suede. obviously they don't last as well as most regular leather shoes, but if you fucked them up in a week then you, well, fucked up.

It looks like the army suprlus ones they sell for cheap. The only time i'm going to need all those pockets and straps is if i join the army, and then they'd give me one for free.

It looks like the army suprlus ones they sell for cheap. The only time i'm going to need all those pockets and straps is if i join the army, and then they'd give me one for free.

i had a really fucked up dream last night where i enlisted. fuck that.

for some reason, i can't get behind beanies. any type of beanies, they just look stupid generally.

are you kidding me? first off, this is not an item sfers "beast over". second of all, this isnt wallmartforumz.com. our clothes are expensive. get over it.

yet it looks like shit.

agreed, they seem extremely inconvenient and look like something a 65 year old cowboy would use as a man purse to hold maps and accesories in.

I also agree on sugarcanes, sorry but to me many sugarcane models seem to fit really bad. and not because they're not cut slim, but they just look odd shaped.

I've thought noone felt this but me.