Should i buzz my hair or no?

dino might

ive been debating it for a while now and cant come up with any sort of decision, so i figured id see what the people on sufu though.

i have a pretty high hairline, so im not sure i could pull it off, but see what you think

DSC01331.jpg

buzz as in really, really close to the skull? I use clippers on myself, but I leave enough hair so that you can't see my pale, pale skin. I think it has a nice slimming effect on my face, makes my cheekbones and jawline more pronounced. when I had long sweepy hair it just made my face look puffy and round. the only problem is since my hair is so straight (weird japanese genes) it gets really bushy and wirey, so I like to wear a hoodie to mat the hair back down and make it all smooth

anyway, story about shaving my head. I did it once back in highschool after the last day of sophomore year got out, because I was getting ready to go on a trip to Bali in a week or two. I remember going outside to get the mail as the mailman was delivering it and he goes, "you didn't pay to have that done, did you?" In conclusion, i looked really really weird

buzz as in really, really close to the skull? I use clippers on myself, but I leave enough hair so that you can't see my pale, pale skin. I think it has a nice slimming effect on my face, makes my cheekbones and jawline more pronounced. when I had long sweepy hair it just made my face look puffy and round. the only problem is since my hair is so straight (weird japanese genes) it gets really bushy and wirey, so I like to wear a hoodie to mat the hair back down and make it all smooth

I do exactly the same, not japanese though.

Anyways, you look like the kinda guy that wouldn't look bad with a shaved head.

is there a picture we could look at? marine buzz cuts can be majorly hot, but it very much depends on bone structure & headshape.

edit: scratch that, just saw the picture. and yes, do a number 1 around the sides and a number 2 in the middle (they're shaving settings, for those of you who're immature :D)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...