football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Guest umhaha84
shoulda say Ronaldo from the previous season vs this seasons Messi...

cuz Xtina has been dismal while Messi is ripping a new whole in every La Liga defense

Ronaldo's been plain terrible for most of the games this season,

he's the reason why united is in the shit they're in right now.

Ronaldo's been plain terrible for most of the games this season,

he's the reason why united is in the shit they're in right now.

last i checked united were still top of the table with a game in hand...i'm sure liverpool would gladly trade places. if anything, i'd say berbatov joining the team hasn't had a positive impact and has detracted from united's typical style of play.

^Messi is a much more skilled player, but Gerrard's impact is unmatched. You can't overstate how much just his presence affects the entire team.

Anyway, Messi now is better than prima ballerina xtina has ever been.

Games are won in the middle of the pitch not on the wing imo.

^ messi is a kind of a player that will dominate the ball game no matter where he is, So is Ronaldo from last season

The ball needs to get there some how though. Great 1 on 1 skills are much more important on the wing cause its mostly small-sided battles. I wouldn't equate being the best 1v1 player as having precedence over engine room work (and ultimately being the world's greatest) but I will admit the most important measurable statistic in football is of course goals.

couldn't really assume that he will shoot. it's fucking half field.

so magpies appoint big al. why would he do that is beyond me, they are as good as down. first game in charge, chelsea hahaha :D

Baffles the shit out of me too, 1st he is managing a team that is doomed with no sign of a turn around in the near future.

No doubt it will be an uphill battle for him and if he doesn't keep them up, most likely he is getting kicked out. He should have waited until the season was down to see the outcome and then step in.

A better choice would have been to be the reserve manager for a couple years. It just seems being the manager right now, is just too easy for him to fail and very hard to succeed because a) he is a new and inexperienced manager B) the state Newcastle are currently in.

This could turn him from icon to outcast in the eye of some impatient fans. Ah well I dont care if he fails I hated the bastard since he choose Newcastle over Man Utd. Fuck Him.

n.korea vs. s.korea today. huge game for WC.

ok back to real soccer now...

I can't get over North Korea's dominance in qualifying.

As much as I hate Man Poo, I love a well-taken goal above all else and Macheda did real well.