• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

driving a car in circle has nothing to do with jeans or fashion

Ew. This bimbo...

So much for my stupid wit.

.... And so much for open discussion.

I suppose one doesn't have the right to say anything on this thread unless he or she agrees. You have an incredible talent (but not really) for dancing around the subject matter without saying much of anything. Designer clothing doesn't make you smarter, but apparently it makes the stupid bolder.

I lived in Vancouver for about 7 years, and never once did I experience a racist situation. However, when I was in small town Alberta, there was some unpleasantness that happened. A white truckful of good old white boys drove by and called me a "dumb bitch jap" (I'm not Japanese), a white guy tried to talk "asian" to me in a supermarket (I wasn't born in Asia), another truckful of white guys once shouted "K PRIDE" to me and a Japanese friend (I'm not Korean), yet another truckful of white guys once misused Kubrick and said something about love me long time (I'm not Vietnamese).

Is this something the cool white guys do? No white women have said nasty things.

what are you? Chinese?

Okay, so there has been a lack of whiteys posting in here lately, so I'll try the best I can.

dear mr whitey,

i want to know what you think of toyota entering into Nascar.

apparently, there is no love being shown for them, coz their skin is yellow and their eyes arent right.

are ylu gogint to be rooting for them?

and wheres the skill in going in a circle for 400 times?

please educate me. thank you

Personally, the skill is all in not crashing. Yea you have to pass people and generally know how to drive, but Nascar is like watching billboards go around in a circle. I honestly think white people like Nascar because it is so inherently 'white', or to me, 'boring'.

how can you stand wearing shoes inside the house?

Each household is different. I have met plenty of people of other ethnicities that allow shoes inside as well. Myself (being white that is) wear my shoes in the house, but take them off pretty much immediately in my room. I could give a shit what bacteria, etc. I track in, that is why there is carpet cleaner and a vaccum. The only thing that is intolerable is if there is mud/heavy dirt on the bottom, then it's a no-no.

Oh and as far as the double fisting goes....White girls just want to know they can take it. Personally, I'm more of a girl on girl action kind of guy....

• 2 weeks later...

They have never been able to get the level of social acceptance they crave because of their overweight status, so they become bitter and gravitate towards the group that is "anti-conformist". The coke doesn't do anything because most of them don't do coke (but if you asked them they would say they did) or it is just counteracted by the drinking. The freshman 15 is a cruel mistress.

you know, now that i think of it, it is only ever white sluts that i see in fetish films.

ahahahahahaha, oh whitey... what will you think of next? you already did DVDA!!!!!

Uhm... What are you talking about? I don't know what kind of fetish you're looking at, because asians are REALLY into that stuff. I'd say the vast, vast majority of the stuff i've seen, especially the really off-the-wall stuff like poopoo, doodoo, caca, violence, and pee have all involved asians.

• 2 years later...
^^

do white people get sleepy after a big meal?

something about orexin neuron sensitivity to glucose. your brain basically sort of switches off your alertness-center when there's too much glucose in your bloodstream. also tryptophane and all that, but less so than most people think. this isn't blanco specific, though. this is an all-human thing.

do suburban neighborhoods have neighborhood watch?

yes

why do white kids pack their lunch?

so their parents can make sure they eat right. plus there's a pervasive fear of mystery meat in white adult culture.

^^

do white people get sleepy after a big meal?

do suburban neighborhoods have neighborhood watch?

why do white kids pack their lunch?

Hells yes. That's why there are booths at restaurants, to sleep on post meal.

We do have suburban watch, but there really isn't a formal association. We just watch out for eachother on things like excessive barking by neighbor's dogs, non-white people driving or walking through after 9pm, and graffiti (which always gets cleaned up).

We bring it to trade it for what we really want. Trade values on certain lunch items vary by region, but egg-salad seems to move well while gogurt is next to impossible to swap.

we have smallish dicks

/thread

See, I think this is actually very debatable. I think whites host a range of sizes, dependent on our body weights and genes. While asians almost always pack small and blacks are on average larger, whites probably have the most broad offering. We do have the exclusive on the "beer can dick" though.

Do white guys really have the asian fever?

But they pick the worst of the asian gals. Are they deluded by the yellow skin? Surely a general idea of what's hot and what's not applies to all. I see too many white boys with fat/ugly/mediocre azn chiqs. What's up with that?

Is it because only the lesser azn chiqs are looking for white cawk?

i dont know. I had a asian girlfriend in hs, but it was kind of a mutual hook up thing that turned into a relationship. I did not go seek out an asian girl. I do see a lot of white dudes with fat asian girlies though. is sad. In that same vein I see a lot of white dudes with overweight girls of all races.