Where to get CMF Homme

AlwayzFresh2Death

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to someone who used to work for cmfhomme, and he said that they were thinking of doing a women's range, really exclusive, maybe only 10 pairs, but the designer refused to give them to chicks for anything less than their virginity or something..

could've been an urban myth, but damn, makes me wish I'd known, y'know? been pining after some of those jeans for ages, but they don't do them small enough.

@ alwayzfresh

I think your best bet would to PM(private message) cheapmuthafukr directly about these jeans, seeing as how he has direct contact with the artisian. The jeans are a bit costly ( ranging from $800 - $1000+ depending on the options ), but they're worth every penny! Some serious next level shit.

I talked to someone who used to work for cmfhomme, and he said that they were thinking of doing a women's range, really exclusive, maybe only 10 pairs, but the designer refused to give them to chicks for anything less than their virginity or something..

could've been an urban myth, but damn, makes me wish I'd known, y'know? been pining after some of those jeans for ages, but they don't do them small enough.

you mean to tell me i didnt have to give up my butt virignity?!?!?!

Jesus christ begssvawrreaararntiant,

amazing.

Seriously though, I saved up my grad money + got a job for the summer to buy some of these, but when I finally had enough, the stock was run out.

FUCK

Get these joints while you still can. Seriously, even if you don't like them, resell for like, 150% of purchase price. Theyre like, goddamn internet legends.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...