crackers

cheapmuthafukr

i liked it better when there were italians, and poles, and swedes, and germans, etc.

back when the height of WASP hatred was directed towards dirty irish people.

there's a great book out there called 'how the irish became white' if anyone's interested in learning things.

for reals. when my great grandaddy was an illegal irish immigrant coming up the mighty mississippi he was shot at, had rocks and taunts thrown at him, and (to quote the man in black) had to fight his whole life through. it was hard to even get a job as a mick.

white people suck. like they said in the commitments, the irish are the blacks of europe.

"i'm black and i'm proud"

i'm gonna check out that book j.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread should really be about food products. Does melba toast count as a cracker? They're great for spreads like goat cheese. Much better for you than wheat thins too, but i still buy wheat thins to look at rachel ray on the box. mmmm......

The thread should really be about food products. Does melba toast count as a cracker? They're great for spreads like goat cheese. Much better for you than wheat thins too, but i still buy wheat thins to look at rachel ray on the box. mmmm......

England definitely made this joke already...

ok so i am of mexican descent, but have light skin. so when older mexican people come to my work and find out i speak spanish and am not white they seem so relieved. moral of the story dont mess with me, i blend in.

i heard from this one japanese ho that white dudes have longer shlongs then jap dudes, but their shit is hella soft while the later is hard but hella short.

i'm half so my shit is short and and soft.

ok so i am of mexican descent, but have light skin. so when older mexican people come to my work and find out i speak spanish and am not white they seem so relieved. moral of the story dont mess with me, i blend in.

same here. I blend in almost anywhere I go (except if I went to non-western countries)

I love when black guys are into white chicks cause for some reason in my head I go, "Sweet that means more black chicks for me"!

I wish I loved black chicks and that black chicks loved me... cuz seroiusly black guys and asian/pinay chicks are the most statistically involved in inter-racial relationships... leaving their black sisters and asian guys high and dry.