crackers

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white people are far from normal.... were pretty fucked up.

Come on you saw the sarcarm there didn't ya?? (Don't tell me Double D was actually right)

I was just trying to hint the white behavior can be seen as the standard against which all other cultural behaviors are measured against because of its dominance. But I think I better keep quiet and stay out of this thread, for the same reason I stayed out of the asian thread (I couldnt resist the thread title though)

i was outlet shopping WAY out in cabazon (palm springs area) and was getting all kinds of shit from some bad dye job white lady because i had a CLOSED bottle of orange juice on me.. i opened it up and swigged that shit right in front of her just to piss her off and then bounced.

a lot of white people hate on asains in my area cause they're coming up in the world.

ive been called a fucking chink dozens of times. and im half white!!

ASSHOLES. so id say FUCK majority of white people. because they think they're running game..

(well they are but not these ones!)

i liked it better when there were italians, and poles, and swedes, and germans, etc.

back when the height of WASP hatred was directed towards dirty irish people.

there's a great book out there called 'how the irish became white' if anyone's interested in learning things.