crackers

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I loved black chicks and that black chicks loved me... cuz seroiusly black guys and asian/pinay chicks are the most statistically involved in inter-racial relationships... leaving their black sisters and asian guys high and dry.

Talking point: When out with my gf we never get looks from white people, young or old, but we get strange looks from brown people constantly. Why?

i'm not white but i hope you guys will let me chime in here. if not, well too bad.

milspex--i didn't know you were white. this explains a lot of things.

all--whether or not you can get a certain type of girl has nothing to do with race. it has 95% to do with game. if you've got game you can get any type of woman.

thorns--i'm suspecting your girlfriend is asian?

guys, i'm gonna make a supertrash thread called, "ask an asian." you can ask all your asian questions there.

On the topic of crackers, co-sign on the Carr's with cracked pepper, I just bought a 5-pack of that shit from Costco for like $5 earlier today.

dismal, given what I knew about general retail policy on returns in korea (no returns ever), does the costco policy of lifetime returns (except for computers) hold true over there?

& btw...did everyone (given a large demo of asians on this board) except for supercrap & selegna miss what seraphim said? ddamnnn

• 5 months later...