JesseJB

i tell my fav joke:

part 1.

what do you call a 3 legged donkey?

a wonkey

part 2.

where does a wonkey live?

in an unstable.

i also went through a stage of speaking french, very badly, when pissed out of my tree.

this coincided with the most excellent, but rather brief time that i was had to bet off the ladies with a cricket bat, due to my sexual attractivitty. but alas, it petered out as abruptly to whence it came.

oh well..

Guest Berget__
not movies, but lines from rap songs

stuntin like my daddy was that shit last weekend, i cant even count the amount of times it was beligerently yelled across houses/bars/streets/cabs it was awesome

yeah definitely rap songs. can't think of any right now, but that's what i do when i'm inebriated.

Damn straight. Same here. The "Im a playa pimp, been shot nine times but I dont walk with a limp" line from 50 cent is a classic. Or the random lil jon shouts "OKAAAY" "WHAAT" and "YEEAAAH".

I usually turn British and/or quote Hold Steady and Replacements songs out of context.

"gonna walk around gonna walk around gonna walk around and drink!" I was singing that over and over as I was wasted running to the ocean to wash my jeans last month lol

on occasion, if asked, i'll start my obnoxious/awful british accent....or i'll relate everything to seinfeld...or i'll get stupidly confrontational. :-X

welcome to the future ms. will_i_am. im your husbands mistress.

i almost always "freestyle".

Damn straight. Same here. The "Im a playa pimp, been shot nine times but I dont walk with a limp" line from 50 cent is a classic. Or the random lil jon shouts "OKAAAY" "WHAAT" and "YEEAAAH".

In the U.S. of A, this is now strictly reserved for members of amazing fraternities. Chappelle's Lil' Jon phrases can only be recited whilst clad in distressed, tilted earth tone-colored hats, white pucca shell necklaces, and Rainbow sandals......you choose shirt/shorts.

I usually throw beer at people who do it, but if you have naked Swedish girls with you I can forgive.