Im Tired Of People Wearing Fake Stuff!!!!

J.Scott!?

Yo Im Stuck In Atlanta right now and everywhere I go i see fake...Somethng..Jeans, Hoodies, Sneakers, tshirts, Chains, Bags, BAckpacks, Glasse...Just Everything LOL....I was wondering is this a problem everywhere...I know theres fake shit everywhere buts its out of hand down here...Do you see alot of fake stuff around your area?????

Check Our Blog for pics of people and there fake shit!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i really hate the way people dress in atlanta.

like it is considered a "big city" but it's got the corny uncultured vibe.

everyone is either decked out in true religions and A&F, or evisu

and LRG

AIITE...SO DA 1ST PIC IS A ICY HOT PATCH...I FELL...ROLLED MY GROWN ASS DOWN A HILL...NEXT 2 JUS ME B4 I HIT DA MALL...NEXT 2 PAIR OF FRESH ASS LEVIS I COPPED THE 1ST PAIR ARE SAN FRAN . SKINNERS AND THE 2ND ARE JUS SUM BLUE JOINTS...LAST IS SUM BVLGARI SOIR I COPPED..HOT SHIT OH YA...I GOT SUM PICS FROM DIS FASHION SHOW SHIT WE WENT TO @ CAU..MY CAM IS FUCKIN UP SO ILL POST EM 2MORO...GOTTA COME BACK TO PEEP...!! TILL NEXT TIME..

wait...

what?

if he sticks to posting pictures of fake items and none of that hanging-out-with-friends pics, i think it'll be interesting.

i've never been to those "urbanwear" stores in atlanta...

they do try to past it off as real shit.....classics quotes " Man I know someone overseas and he sent me these early" "My uncle works with Nike" "my homeboy in new york sends these down to me"...and many more they really try to pull it off as real lol