waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

toolzc8.jpg

maybe im giving myself too much credit, and i apologize in advance for the arrogance if this is not so but:

i really hope this wasn't inspired by what i posted up above...i only did that because my pants were soakin wet from the rain. it turned out alright though... i dont think the elements here mix, and you don't seem to have the kind of mick jagger swagger to pull off such a dissonant look yet

Guest AKING

nigga please.

I SAID NIGGA PEASE, THAT WAS THE BASIS FOR WHAT I SAID. you can't just counter that with a "counter nigga-please"

how are you gonna wear a fucking SEERSUCKER blazer

wtih JEANS

and with some pointy ass patent shoes. AND A WHITE TEE?

you're tight bogus. yer swag is wack. go back to kansas.

toolzc8.jpg

its great to know that i wont have to explain this as ftb2 / matsu have doen it all. lose the sweater / get some better pants.. same color if you wish and better shoes. i bet your face is better than the fit and thats saying alot about your face.

Guest jmatsu
WAYWT-3.jpg

APC shirt

Thick as Thieves Jacket

Chronicles of Never double scarf

Nudie Coated Jeans

Chronicles of Never Shoes

this is like the better-dressed aussie remix of mellowbonsai.

Guest AKING
2 a balla, apc is just the french fuckin gap.

"but they sell it at ______"

"but it costs more"

"but it's in _____ magazine"

yea.

heh...the triads are probably among the worst dressed gangsters in the world. Well at the street level anyway...go to mong kok and take a look around Portland street, maybe a video game arcade where the pimps and pushers are lurking. mostly ratty tees and jeans. even the high ranking officials who show up in the news a lot dress in a way that is quite distinctly casual hong kong style, definitely not natty like john gotti or anything like that.