waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

haha, she does have a slight baby arm effect going on, I was gonna mention but couldn't be fucked.... and yeah, she does need a tambourine, but I'd still take her out for a spin on the town the way she is dressed.

i kind of like the fit as well.. ididnt know white chicks from dallas wore junya and cdg and shieet.

I grew up in Dallas and I can tell you there are a lot of girls there that dress like Jane and look great....

Of course the ones that don't dress like her pretty much have given up and just wear Mommie jeans and button down shirts.

If I had to guess I would say she's from North Dallas (Highland Park, University Park) or one of the NW Suburbs. There is definitely a demarcation line in Dallas between those with taste and those without. She's on the good side of that line.

:)

and yeah, she does need a tambourine, but I'd still take her out for a spin on the town the way she is dressed.

???????????????????????

if i get a tamborine will you take me for a 'spin on the town'??

Guest jmatsu
i kind of like the fit as well.. ididnt know white chicks from dallas wore junya and cdg and shieet.

me 2 me 2. cdg is a household name. and texas has been kinda styin. factorypeople be trying super hard, but their fuckin site never works anymore.

Guest jmatsu
soundbomber you can't wear supreme with visvim!!?!?!?!

BRAND SYNERGY BRANESPLOAD

(10)

outta pure morbid curiousity, why not? i don't really care either way, but it'd be funny to hear.

in the street/hypebeast kingdom, are there labels that are battling other labels. i mean do label's have archrivals/enemies? besides that eric brunetti who fights with almost everybody...

outta pure morbid curiousity, why not? i don't really care either way, but it'd be funny to hear.

in the street/hypebeast kingdom, are there labels that are battling other labels. i mean do label's have archrivals/enemies? besides that eric brunetti who fights with almost everybody...

Well to be honest, it was a joke, I put the (10) coz I thought that meant to not take the post seriously.

I think visvim works with supreme in the same way that PRL works with supreme. Visvim in a way is like a brand that makes lux americana clothing and supreme has more stores in japan than they do in the US these days.

This is a message I got from Milspex though on the subject when I asked him to elaborate on why W)Taps and visvim did not work together.

they don`t fit together. WTAPS is skate/punk and has been sold next to Supreme for years. It fits with Supreme, NBHD its sister brand or the other brands in the Black Flag store.

Visvim is luxury Americana, suits Hiroshi Fujiwara/GoodEnough/Fenom etc.

The only things that can be worn with both are classic staples like Nike and Levi`s.

Visvim and WTAPS both have stories that are too different to wear together imo.

Guest '___________________'
Well to be honest, it was a joke, I put the (10) coz I thought that meant to not take the post seriously.

I think visvim works with supreme in the same way that PRL works with supreme. Visvim in a way is like a brand that makes lux americana clothing and supreme has more stores in japan than they do in the US these days.

This is a message I got from Milspex though on the subject when I asked him to elaborate on why W)Taps and visvim did not work together.

Fucking hilarious how hard you've been jocking Milspex's ideas about what brands work or don't work with one another. Nothing you've ever said has been your own ideas, more or less, a regurgitation of other people's ideas. In fact, your entire outfits are pretty poor in terms of being your own. Considering you live in the SOUTHwest, somewhere in New Mexico or Arizona, and while you may believe certain clothes can only be worn in certain contexes and lifestyles, you come off as extremely fake. Trying to re-create Japanese streetwear in the SOUTHwest? Being influenced by street culture, when there are more cactuses around you than there are cultured people? The internet is probably a great influence for you, but your experiences as a whole should be more of an influence, IMO. And until you can channel your life's experiences into your clothing, you'll come out as a fake.

Please respond.

-'__________________________'

Guest jmatsu

i think that prl work better with supreme than visvim, but i don't see a prob with any of those brands being paired.

anyway all those honeyee niggas hang out and big up each other. if you've noticed, the trend for all og jap brands has been for them to make their clothing look less orthodox street. can be seen in the marketing trends. i mean visvim is sold in beams gallery and in chapter, so go figure. shit like kiks tyo is even in loveless. i don't think that jap street brand synergy matters anymore (not that you care) cause the actual designer/marketing teams don't.

i wonder how milspex feels about visvim collabs such as the ones with undefeated and mastermind. there really is no synergetic policy anymore. it's about sales and connections, has been for years.