waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

sorry bout the two pictures, but when the pea coat is worn open it flares and I look like a little girl in a frilly dress!

Cashmere scarf

Cashmere sweater

SC40500 edo ais

Timberland shoes

Charles Tywhitt Coat

let me know how the edo ais mix on this one.

Red and black are my favorite colours in clothing DIAMONDS!!!! Awesome outfit..

:cool:

anybody else feeling this? makes me want to get my pair of patent green camo's out again. I'd give you +1 but apparently I have to spread it around some more

Yes I totally love A.I's posts. I'm currently looking for a pair of bapes that doesn't have a white sole. All I have are the marc jacobs chompers.

been in a much better mood after 2 weeks of collegiate hell. So here's a goofy pic for old times sake

Huge dome of hair

Orisue Tee

those jeans

Vans Prison Issue (i need to wear the shoes sitting on top of my closet more)

jhkjsdfgra1.jpg

and yes my roomate has a Dave Matthews Band Poster

cfgcvsr5.jpg

man i wanna get red pants so bad. maybe just the AA ones....but real talk. I want some

I think you're going to have to wait awhile on the AA ones, the second batch is delayed due to materials.

yeah i know. They still one pair in my size left in portland that have just been sitting there for ages...i just need to get around to bying them. Everytime I go I just feel stupid for spending 65 bucks on AA jeans....but secretly I really really want them

rad pic kix!

sphoxx that is one of the best outfits ive seen in a waywt. love the muted palette and silhoutte... youve actually motivated me to start drafting my new winter wardrobe... see me bite your style in months to come

I don't know whether to hate the hipster look or embrace it. Whatever I feel Crillz is able to do it well. Except those shoes. At least they aren't wtaps.

syc-I was eyeing that sweater but knew it'd be too short for the likes of me. It doesn't go with those supras, though. At all.

I don't know whether to hate the hipster look or embrace it. Whatever I feel Crillz is able to do it well. Except those shoes. At least they aren't wtaps.

syc-I was eyeing that sweater but knew it'd be too short for the likes of me. It doesn't go with those supras, though. At all.

You sir, are quite the bigger hipster. ;)

You sir, are quite the bigger hipster. ;)

Says the guy in the stretch black jeans, cut-off, hand screened denim vest, and back-pocket bandana.;)