waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yeah, it's amazing how he never wears anything twice and always looks like shit no matter what he has on.

i wouldn't go so far to say he looks bad, from what i recall most of the stuff he wears fits well (i.e. suits his body shape proportionally), not having a super defined style is not necc. a crime, he could be posting outfits for various activities, i mean who here wears the same shit to go to the gym, bar, and school?

Mike, you get told you look like Dominic Monaghan much?

[forgive me if you're sick of hearing it. As I was growing up, every-other-day someone would ask me if I was "Danny Bonasumthin'orother...you know the redheaded kid form Partridge Family?" Now that he's back around I don't get that anymore because we look nothing alike.]

honestly, i feel like most people on this forum give more value to brands than to fits.

most of his fits don't look good at all, they really don't, this is a fact. he is not a person with a bad physical build like most people in here, but somehow, he manages to spend a lot of cash on clothing that don't even look good on him.

everyone is entitled to their opinion, mine is that his style is what i call "expensive bad fitting boring" which a lot of people on this forum seem to go for.

edit1: meant towards kallun

most of his fits don't look good at all, they really don't, this is a fact. he is not a person with a bad physical build like most people in here, but somehow, he manages to spend a lot of cash on clothing that, imo, don't even look good on him.

everyone is entitled to their opinion, mine is that his style is what i call "expensive bad fitting boring" which a lot of people on this forum seem to go for.

you just contradicted yourself dude.... fact vs opinion...?!?

you just contradicted yourself dude.... fact vs opinion...?!?

i contradicted myself in the first imo, yes, it shouldn't be there.

about the second one, yes, you are entitled to your opinion in what you wanna call his style, nothing contradictory here, you can call it diverse like misterpretender or whatever you wanna call it, but the fact is that the clothes he usually has on don't benefit his bodytype.

clearly the last one is not a good example of what i am saying, it's a long coat fit, it doesn't show much silhouette