waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I just lost an ebay auction for those cures. How much did you size down on those? Because i want a pair of grey jeans for summer and i think the cures might be the ones. "Faded Black" right? Nice looking shirt, a bit dressier than typical western/flathead shirts but not too much. It's interesting to see what people are wearing their grey jeans with too to give me ideas whenever i get mine. I was gonna try to avoid the whole fading down thing, but i guess it doesn't matter that much.

zehero, cult, and lowrey: looking smaht

Today I stayed home.

DSCN2531.jpg

Dries Van Noten cardigan

Pants Yell! T shirt

APC New Standards

L.L. Bean wool socks

Converse optic white lo-tops

I just lost an ebay auction for those cures. How much did you size down on those? Because i want a pair of grey jeans for summer and i think the cures might be the ones. "Faded Black" right? Nice looking shirt, a bit dressier than typical western/flathead shirts but not too much. It's interesting to see what people are wearing their grey jeans with too to give me ideas whenever i get mine. I was gonna try to avoid the whole fading down thing, but i guess it doesn't matter that much.

sized down to a 26 from a 28. pretty sure they're the 'faded black' ones.

IMG_2090copy.jpg

Neighborhood

AA Hoodie

thrift sto' Penguin polo

45 rpm

Vans

Every time I see Crillz' house, I start to really, really wish we were best friends or something.

Especially since I don't have a best friend in the first place.

2202070857qy6.th.jpg2202070858og8.th.jpg

Almost the end of the work day, late night shopping tonight. I'm exhausted from being awake for so long and can't wait to sleep tonight.

Shirt is lilac and goes well with the brown sweater. Shoes are uncomfy only because of my sore knee (torn cartilage and tendons).

Just took a stroll to the local pharmacy, cute girl was working today. :P Damn I wanna be sick just to see her everyday.

She has rosy cheeks!

Crillz. Man, can we just make you a mod already. Fuck,

40's and justice would be like, my ultimate dream date. I was listening to them when I read this and my eyes just got wide.

well this is chat edition so...

WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS!

YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE AGAIN!

SO COME ON!

COME ON!

COME ON!

damn man, I didn't know you got RM William boots... shit... good fit, the shirt is cool!

btw tg and tangerine, thanks for the karma at tFS... :)

^ ok n00b, first off OW your pic is too bright

second, your lipstick is all smudged or sumfin

third, send me those boots, stat.

now beat me:

022107_IMG_1763.jpg

2K by Gingham

AA

Nudie

RM Williams