waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

agreed syc, that hoodie is awesome, but it's got nothing on your avy.

MY LIFE FOR AIUR.

anyway, x-posting, I'm beasting in full effect

2hn2u4g.jpg

Stussy

Gucci

Lumberjack

Stussy

Dior

new Enjoi deck

Nike

okay. no past grudes held.

does your stussy cap share the same design of your stussy t-shirt? did you consciously buy both articles at the same time in an attempt to match them? it's like you woke up and made a conscious decision. "my cap and my tee are both stussy and have the same color combo/design!"

what size are those diors? cm? i don't know if it's the size or the way they're worn, but their general stacking, or better yet "overflowing" do not do them justice.

i know this is the waywt thread, and you may not have dressed to impress (but i would assume that if your average person took the time to pose, take pics, and upload that they would...all fronting aside.), but your entire outfit is just very adolescent-like or at hypebeast-freshman esque.

nothing is very special or seemingly impressive. def not the worst, but when is mediocrity ever good or anything but boring? i just see little 2 no thought in this ensemble's execution. this is one of those waywt submissions that make people mutter to themselves "who gives a fuck or whatever..."

i tried to be diplomatic.

okay. no past grudes held.

does your stussy cap share the same design of your stussy t-shirt? did you consciously buy both articles at the same time in an attempt to match them? it's like you woke up and made a conscious decision. "my cap and my tee are both stussy and have the same color combo/design!"

what size are those diors? cm?

i know this is the waywt thread, and you may not have dressed to impress (but i would assume that if your average person took the time to pose, take pics, and upload that they would...all fronting aside.), but your entire outfit is just very adolescent-like or at hypebeast-freshman esque.

nothing is very special or seemingly impressive. def not the worst, but when is mediocrity ever good or anything but boring? i just see little 2 no thought in this ensemble's execution. this is one of those waywt submissions that make people mutter to themselves "who gives a fuck or whatever..."

i tried to be diplomatic.

hahaha fair enough.

actually I bought that t-shirt in Japan without even knowing a matching hat existed, so when I ran across the hat I thought "oh, that's cool." and bought it.

diors are 32 x 36 21cm.

yeah it's a friday on a college campus, so needless to mention last night was thirsty thrusday, and when I have a hangover and I don't really try to impress anyone, just be comfortable.

but I'm glad you're at least honest, wouldn't have it any other way from jmatsu himself.

I'll try harder next time ;)

^

it'd probably make a big (and better) difference if you switched up the tee and the sneaks.

I agree, it's too much red in one picture, but I'm at a loss for sneakers right now, so those will more than likely get replaced by the Muska sky tops when I get a chance.

hahaha fair enough.

actually I bought that t-shirt in Japan without even knowing a matching hat existed, so when I ran across the hat I thought "oh, that's cool." and bought it.

diors are 32 x 36 21cm.

yeah it's a friday on a college campus, so needless to mention last night was thirsty thrusday, and when I have a hangover and I don't really try to impress anyone, just be comfortable.

but I'm glad you're at least honest, wouldn't have it any other way from jmatsu himself.

I'll try harder next time ;)

just wondering what would possessed you to buy the tee in japan? in america, stussy tees wholesal price is 9 bucks. retailers mark them to a retail of 20-25. liberally assuming that the wholesale was more expensive because of the all over print job (from what i see...is it infact allover?), let's say 30buck american retail. i don't know when you went to japan, but assuming recently (because you're still young, in college, and are wearing the article in question) i would say at about 120 yen to the dollar (the yen has not fluxuated recently other then a measily 2-3) you were supposed to pay about 3600 yen. i know you paid more because stussy shops in japan charge 4000-5800 retail (market markup, customs/duties, and shipping).

why didn't you just buy this in america and save yourself some money? was this tee sold out or something? may i inquire as to what shop you purchased this at?

just wondering what would possessed you to buy the tee in japan? in america, stussy tees wholesal price is 9 bucks. retailers mark them to a retail of 20-25. liberally assuming that the wholesale was more expensive because of the all over print job (from what i see...is it infact allover?), let's say 30buck american retail. i don't know when you went to japan, but assuming recently (because you're still young, in college, and are wearing the article in question) i would say at about 120 yen to the dollar (the yen has not fluxuated recently other then a measily 2-3) you were supposed to pay about 3600 yen. i know you paid more because stussy shops in japan charge 4000-5800 retail (market markup, customs/duties, and shipping).

why didn't you just buy this in america and save yourself some money? was this tee sold out or something? may i inquire as to what shop you purchased this at?

well, I went there in winter of 2005, which is when I picked it up.

it was at the Stussy shop at the top of some department store in kichijohji.

I don't remember the name of the store. It's not actually all-over print, the print stops at the shoulders.

I live in Seattle, and there's only a few places I know of that sell Stussy, and it wasn't offered on Stussydirect anymore, so I didn't really have any other way to pick it up.

And you're right, it was definitely more expensive over there, but I just liked the T and picked it up, and another shirt I saw that I had procrastinated buying from SD, but found there.

I figured that was the only way I was ever going to be able to get a hold of it so I just bit the bullet and bought it.

jeremy you're all scruff mcgruff on your chinny chin chin. but jerm & digi i love that hoodie/pullover. i should've gotten guy stuff since their stuff isn't only ONE SIZE.

ben you're looking excellent. thanks for dropping off the goods. i love these cheapy ass shoes.

i reckon we'll do another order in a few months eh?

dsc09915pb9.jpg

supercomet YEAH

what I wore to the Goods sale.. finally getting my haircut tomorrow

4cxi0dv.jpg

Supreme

Gucci

Flannel

Stussy

Dior

Wallys

4h9zr4w.jpg

here are my pick-ups, and what I'll be wearing tonight to a party

Gucci glasses

Maiden Noir jacket

APC sweater

Dior 21cm

Nike

YOU FUCKING CUNT.

I had that jacket in my hands, considering buying it, then realized i didn't really have 150$ to drop right then...

Goddamnit, it looks so nice. That 2nd fit is probably my favorite I've seen of you. Everything works really well together.

hahah

picture3tv6.png

Krama (which was taken off shortly after)

Members only

Maiden Noir

APC

Nike

Fucked up with the timer so the flash caught me by suprise. this should be an outtake, but I didn't bother to take another.

Also, the headband (krama) shit was just for the walk to my friends house, because my hair was being out of control and I needed soemthing to keep it from getting windswept/even worse.