waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

cult- That is too awesome. When I move to Chicago I will spend all of my time indoors between November and April.

sidney- that is an awful looking cap.

moy- slick

DSCN2439.jpg

Optometrist coverglasses

Dries Van Noten summer weight dress shirt

Brooks Brothers vintage tie

John Smedley Gilet

APC New Standards

L.L. Bean Wool Socks

Converse white blah blahs

Teenbeat pin

And the pants are getting bulked out with a nice layer of long underwear, Patagonia.

notube.jpg

Hey thanks for the kind words about the vids.... but to be honest, youtube vids freak me out sometimes..... so I went lo-tech and doodled this..... but then I had to get back hi-tech to get it here... when I used the department's copy machine to send it in pdf form to my email... and then used gimp to get the pic out of pdf and into jpeg........

cult - Although I do teach courses every now and again to earn my keep, I'm not a teacher, I'm a graduate student.... as indicated by the egregious abuse of departmental resources that was essential in bringing you this post today......

Sidneylo: picking a story and sticking to it.

I feel that you need the extra spike with your hair, or at least some additional height, by flattening it down your look is a whole lot less flattering. That's my opinion.

i woudl like to point out that biz has 35 posts.....and more rep then 90% of the people on here. ;) cool sketch biz

edit

nair and icarus....my fav posts from the both of you....well maybe not nair...but its in the top three

Thanks Tange! Just a hand knit beanie cap from a girl I've had a not so secret crush on for a handful of years. :o
Thanks. My late grandmother made that for me.

(@.@) huh?

erm...

:3

naughty.

cult- That is too awesome. When I move to Chicago I will spend all of my time indoors between November and April.

moy- slick

DSCN2439.jpg

Optometrist coverglasses

Dries Van Noten summer weight dress shirt

Brooks Brothers vintage tie

John Smedley Gilet

APC New Standards

L.L. Bean Wool Socks

Converse white blah blahs

Teenbeat pin

And the pants are getting bulked out with a nice layer of long underwear, Patagonia.

looks really good..minus glasses.=x