waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yeah so i got these today. what do u think.

377818585_e32ffd9300_b.jpg

really not sure how i feel about them. i dont really plan on wearing them with outfits...just like run around errand white tee kind of stufff....

i think it looks good like that...if i were to wear sneakers like that, i would throw the idea of matching completely out the window...have fun with them, clash a little bit. With a basic outfit like that, the color breaks it up nicely by breaking the monotony, but i think you can play around with it and do somethin crazy with those too...

i think it looks good like that...if i were to wear sneakers like that, i would throw the idea of matching completely out the window...have fun with them, clash a little bit. With a basic outfit like that, the color breaks it up nicely by breaking the monotony, but i think you can play around with it and do somethin crazy with those too...

yeah, i hate matching anyway. thats what i was planning to do. thanksssss fade

yeah so i got these today. what do u think.

377818585_e32ffd9300_b.jpg

really not sure how i feel about them. i dont really plan on wearing them with outfits...just like run around errand white tee kind of stufff....

Yeah u should keep, nice even sizing, they dont even look fake.

i spent the evening arguing with the wife

then angrily viewing the youtube x superfuture waywt

as a concession to supertrashcan fashion, a fit:

picture4fc4.png

between you and me, this was today only in the sense of an ever-present-now

target cardi

steven alan shirt

sumis

alden

Nice ddml, good to see your fit once in awhile. You make that target piece work with your high end wear!