waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Man, I don't care if the avatar was making fun of Hapsical. I want an Ordo-made avatar gif of me :(

Stazy: the point isn't that it's made like that, the point is short dudes (including me) can't wear 3/4 length things, drapey shizz, etc. It just emphasizes our shortness and looks off. I love geller but I can't wear any of his t-shirts or henleys since they're cut for people over 6'and even then sometimes look bad.

Man, I don't care if the avatar was making fun of Hapsical. I want an Ordo-made avatar gif of me :(

Stazy: the point isn't that it's made like that, the point is short dudes (including me) can't wear 3/4 length things, drapey shizz, etc. It just emphasizes our shortness and looks off. I love geller but I can't wear any of his t-shirts or henleys since they're cut for people over 6'and even then sometimes look bad.

But...but...but...that's how they're supposed to fit!

re: hapsical's deleted post "if you had astros how would you wear them" or something like that...

crosspost from the apc thread a few days ago

3924369254_8f0cdd6113.jpg

3923622989_b8ef7c8be8.jpg

i don't think my outfit is spectacular or anything but it works better with astros than plaidzz

hey, you do realize you've proved nothing and that this is boring as fuck right? :)

photo-786.jpg

Wearing the same white T, LVC cutoff vest and Stetson as all summer.....

Shown: Rainbow SC's

Vans Sk8 Mid - These fuckers are the truth! I grew up in Philly so I'm not up on Vans game like I should be from back in the day......So if this is old news..... sorry, suck it up.......They have the good wide elastic bands holding the tongue in place so I don't even have to lace 'em in the slightest. Fuckin rad. I win.

photo-1051.jpg

(Full disclosure: Vans didn't pay me shit for that......But they should have)