waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^is cool max. in this economy, DIY is the way to go.

Yeah, I just go to H&M and steal chains, take off the stupid little things they have on them and use those and then find interesting objects.

Kinda wish I had a cameo of some evil world leader or something - Pol Pot, Chang Hi-Sheck, Stalin, Mussolini, etc. I wouldn't do Hitler cause that would be too ironic.

(...)

Kinda wish I had a cameo of some evil world leader or something - Pol Pot, Chang Hi-Sheck, Stalin, Mussolini, etc. I wouldn't do Hitler cause that would be too ironic.

no, that would not be ironic.

Don't do Stalin either. Too many people still believe he wasn't that bad.

Chang Hi-Sheck??????

Mao: yes.

Do George W.

Guest jmatsu
Nah, it's a regular AA v-neck, deep-V would place it at my belly button...

and it's a pair of scissors I hammered into a necklace.

yeah...first i was wondering why you'd b wearing a 1st gen/season CON accessory. then in this comment the truth was revealed, not to mention in your last ^^ comment you reminded me that you b jew.

Fit 1 - most of the day

2zq6lgo.jpg

Fit 2 - what i wore to court

2a6rvpv.jpg

Tell me which is better, SuFu!

a) Fit 1

B) Fit 2

c) what the fuck am I looking at?!! two fucking faggots?! Kill the fucking Indian!

Ha—nothing, really. These days I mostly go to the Pro Tours and the occasional Grand Prix, and usually I'm almost always filming or interviewing. Some of my Magic-playing friends have told me that I'm "well put together." Oh, and Richard Garfield said, "I've always admired all of your shoes." So I guess that's something!

One funny story: I showed a friend of mine (who goes on this board every now and then) a pair of boots that were in his size that were on sale here that I thought were particularly sweet. He thought so too and made arrangements to buy them. Turns out the guy he bought them from lived in New York, too, so he arranged a pickup. When they met up, they realized that they in fact knew each other very well—they had been playing Magic with each other for years. Small world.

Guest jmatsu
^^If Richard Garfield complemented my shoes, I think I could die a happy man.

why?

i had no idea who the fuck he was. i thought since you guys named dropped him here that he was some fashionista or industry big-wig i wasn't aware of. i googled/imaged him, and to my dismay he was but the nerd who created magic the gaythering. certainly appears to dress the part too.