waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

why'd you have to satisfy him though? you're the one who's dressing up. at least that's how i feel.

I was being a little bit sarcastic in my response to him. At the same time, I do totally understand that, as DJ Flame said, polo+jeans+sneakers isn't anything new or next level and in his opinion just doesn't work. I know alot of people associate the combination with "college douche" unfortunately. However, In my opinion, it looks/fits fine--nothing special though for sure. I'm not trying to out-style anybody. I've always wanted to make it clear, I'm not constantly trying to make it into the best WAYWT fits or anything.

I was being a little bit sarcastic in my response to him. At the same time, I do totally understand that, as DJ Flame said, polo+jeans+sneakers isn't anything new or next level shit or anything. I know alot of people associate the combination with "college douche" unfortunately. However, In my opinion, it looks/fits fine--nothing special though for sure. I'm not trying to out-style anybody.

i just trying to flirt with you of course (5) ;)

sorry forgot the nuns

nunsploitation.jpg

the snake was a bit big DUM that's not funny :mad:

i like the nuns though :o

what the fuck snakes are you talking about sister suze

ah... well. if you don't find them diamonds, it sounds like a personal issue...

they're always with me, somewhere.

WHERE'S WALDO