waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

quick pick this morning. dude was sleeping on our couch so couldn't really go outside to take one

picture017rx1.jpg

Thanks, matt.

Jane- I wish i had an inflatable vagina in my pants. Hell, i wish i had one in all my pants. Unfortunately, they're just bunched weird from just tucking my shirt in and not readjusting i guess.

^Moved to Best. What denim? And what gloves. Shit, just gimme the outfit and I won't hunt you down.

Sup brah

this bro right here is wearing JuunJ blazer Aplil77 jeans Danier gloves (repping canada concept)

cant really alter those cuffs, it's only really possible on suit jackets and plain jacket cuffs, where there is a hem that can be brought out an inch or so...

although, I'm sure you could do something like add in some matching material or something, might look a bit patchy though

cant really alter those cuffs, it's only really possible on suit jackets and plain jacket cuffs, where there is a hem that can be brought out an inch or so...

although, I'm sure you could do something like add in some matching material or something, might look a bit patchy though

That'd be tough to do since the cuffs are leather. The fact that makes me think it might be possible is because it's leather over wool on the outer part, then black waxed cotton...ultimately i'd just like to find an XL. It's a L if anyone is interested.

You could try and find that material they use for ribbing at the end of some leather jackets (the cotton / wool part that grips the wrist) and have it sewn on the inside of the sleeve. That would at least visually lengthen it and make (more or less) sense although the end of the sleeve would be pretty busy.

You could try and find that material they use for ribbing at the end of some leather jackets (the cotton / wool part that grips the wrist) and have it sewn on the inside of the sleeve. That would at least visually lengthen it and make (more or less) sense although the end of the sleeve would be pretty busy.

That's an idea. What sucks is it fits in the body. It fits slim, but i'm 6'7" 170, so I'm pretty slim.