mine is a *PREMIUM* account tho

flickr!

10char

yes

imageshack

use the "expert" link that they tell you not to use

it's the counter-culture thing to do

no

imageshack isn't half bad except for their game about hiding the img link.

you can still save and browse through your old shit on flickr. and registration only if you don't already have a yahoo email.

ledgers raf astros are fake, they are bulky as fuck. i don't get why he gets so defensive about it though because they were offered by someone who didn't know any better, it's not like he went out of his way to get a fake pair.

i totally understand the innuendo.

jeeze didnt think it was this big a sufu comunion issue.anyway yeah i did have doubts so i did ask my fucking aunt if they wer real she said yeah, but i guess she dont no any different.

but after looking at them pics close up of the real ones i do deffinatly have doubts but ill still carry on wearing em its a free pair of shoes at the end of the day ,but yeah ill agree with you all im very doubtfull now.

ah well was good while in my head i had no doubts ,spose not so now tho.

i ahve come to the conclusion that jmtsu has never really liked me as you always be the one to comment on fits but i can live with that aint gona stop me doing what i am doing.

if i recall correctly you said she bought these fakes in japan. where in japan? cause assuming that your aunt was in tokyo or any other major city, it is difficult to believe that she stumbled upon some random store and just happened to buy a fake pair that some employee was trying to pass off as authentic.

it is infact extremely difficult to find actual stores that sell fake shit in japan.

why, because it fucks with japanese distributors of the real deal. they police the fuck outta that shit, and so does jap customs. the chances of foreigner, who doesn't know the city well or who can't speak jap well finding a pair of fake raf's in japan is next to impossible. there are certain rakuten sites that sell fake shit, and i am sure korea bootleggers ship shit over, but you make shit sound all innocent. imply that she didn't know any better and was able to get that shit for you. that is impossible. shit must have been premeditated. fuck mad jap natives couldn't even find bootlegs!

like i said, i don't hate you. you are getting annoying cause you're obviously still being deceitful on some level. just cause i comment on your fits doesn't mean that i totally want you dead or anything.

i don't know if you were around, but some black kid wore a pair of yesstyle fake silver raf jawns. we fuckin took it to him. he was destroyed. the difference is, is that when he was accused of "the perpetration of jawns" he came clean and at least had the sense to not offer us any amazing stories or blame shit on an ignorant aunt (impossible).