waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

well i have no idea how the fuck my aunt found them but alls i know is that she bought em me after me talking about them a while back to her.if she be some next level jap native as you put it then so be it i have no idea.

all i do know is that i havnt conjured up any illicit stories to tell to people on teh interwebs,and i swear i aint saying anything misleading or deceptive as you say.

ill leave it at the fact that obviously after deliberation i gots fake rafs for a surprise gift and i was fucking sceptical yeah i aint gona deny that at all.

so all i can say is ah well,and leave it at that really.

truce jmats???:)

ledger what you have said is tantamount to a 3 year old explaining to his parents as to why he wet the bed. n_ga, you pretty much pleading the 5th. i decide when this case gets closed or when and if i'll dismiss it.

you don't have to ask for a truce, cause there was never a feud. sure alota attorney's catch feelings in court, but i told you that this shit ain't personal. in my own way, i think that i've actually helped you in the longrun, not to mention superfuture.

lastly let me leave you with a quote from a song form a jamaican that i don't particularly like.

i think it goes "you can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.":) i will leave shit at this cause frankly shit is getting boring.

Duce, You little bitch, did you ban me from hypebeast?

nah, i think it was Hunter. good riddance.

oh, he's a mod on hypebeast? that explains his fits.

yah, you guys act like i'm insulted when you call me a hypebeast.

lol Its not like I even go to to the forums anymore anyway so it's no loss. Have you seen the wdywt thread? Trust me, I'm not missing anything.

I didn't call you a hypebeast. Boring I think is what it was. Supreme is not giving you any stee. Maybe you should find something else, I mean I'm being forreals. This stee iscut out paper doll style for me.

lul honestly couldn't give two fucks about what you think homie.

shouldn't you be fapping off to fits on 5D or something?

I only fap to fat chicks(5), and for your info, I already did, but thanks for your concern. You know you want to post there so hard. Your obviously lurking....

duce,

u a moderator or hypecrew guy or something? anyway if you're head/heart were in the right place as far as streetwear is, then you would/should be insulted if somebody called you a "hypebeast."

"hypebeast" obviously was just the name of some site, but the connotations of being a hypebeast, now and for the last couple years is negative. and maybe you and other people who get insulted as such try to play shit off, but deep down u all know the difference between yourselves and other individuals who actually represent this industry/'culture" in a decent or respectable-like way.

alot of prominent personalities in the retail industry that hypebeast site and who hypebeaties actually worship, clown that site and it's readers' mentality almost daily.

to be a hypebeast basically means that you are just one of many sheep-consumers with a hive mentality. it's in the way you dress and carry yourself.

I only fap to fat chicks(5), and for your info, I already did, but thanks for your concern. You know you want to post there so hard. Your obviously lurking....

wat that shit makes no sense. i want to post on a forum where e-litist, old farts go to play? nahhh i'm cool.

sayword,

is 5th d doing it big nowdays?? u have to b a member to join? shiiiit, i still got membership from like 7 years ago!

duce, i'll sell it to you mad cheap.

that blue cardigan with that light denim doesn't look good. and i know you put your hands in the pockets just so we could see the cardi under the overcoat

that's how i wore it outside for hand warmth. //showing the layers of a fit is a bad thing:confused::(

tg why did you post a different shot between here and the normal waywt? just curious...

This is how Chat Edition functions, at least when it was conceived. Now not so much.

(lurkmoar)