waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest doubletap
p2070254sx5.jpg

Modern Amusement

Samurai

Nike

A sincere apology for camera quality

i mean this with absolutely no dis-respect whatsoever, but are you gay?

that is the only thing that could explain this.

it's a combination of things

the hunched posture makes him look sort of like degenerate

the full beards has a sort of Ted Kaczynski vibe to it

the glasses and neat hair of that particular style make people think of pedophiles and that sort of steve buscemi type, or maybe a serial killer, the kind that's really meticulous and ocd

any one of these things in an ordinary person wouldn't be too offputting but when you combine them all in one individual and dress him in dark clothing the overall effect is one which makes you instinctively react with terror and disgust

but i mean, no offense jwied, i'm sure you're a nice guy in person

I don't think it has so much to do with the clothing. He's sitting like a cad on the edge of the bed, and the photo is from the perspective of a child.

I'd be more concerned with the fact that he's wearing a sleeveless hoodie and an undershirt in february. you're not going outside like that are you?

same for mutt225... wearing just a thin little singlet thing just a few posts up. first i thought must be an aussie or kiwi, but according to his info he's from philly. the weather has been pretty erratic this winter though (some days over 70 here in the midwest last week), so maybe it was appropriate.