waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest supernoob
it's a little cold, i'm tired and not particularly aroused.

debby is in a dumpster downtown.

y? if u do not eat then i cud have take of hands. here vry mny will starve from perverty, y will u try not contribute?

beautyfake is one of my favorite posters now. shit is so easy

i consider that pic cheating. its no secret any one with internal genitalia gets love in waywt simply for being female. but this its especially biased if a girl throws on an oversized manish shirt with no pants. it screams "you just fucked me and i put on your shirt to make a snack for you". definate plus rep material, but like you said, too easy.

i consider that pic cheating. its no secret any one with internal genitalia gets love in waywt simply for being female. but this its especially biased if a girl throws on an oversized manish shirt with no pants. it screams "you just fucked me and i put on your shirt to make a snack for you". definate plus rep material, but like you said, too easy.

she had a black skirt (or shorts?) underneath her shirt.

it screams "you think someone just fucked me but YOU ARE WRONG. get your head out of the fucking gutter"

im re evaluating the pic and see no skirt. my analysis stands. im not saying its a bad getup, just that its bound to get loads of gushing for reasons beyond its aesthetic value.

pay attention to the right side of her shirt (left side if you see it from her point of view) to see the shorts/skirt she had underneath,

but even without the under layer, she should be repped for the style / color scheme she goes with. it is fresh and inspiring. it has nothing to do with her gender, but with the aesthetics she dresses by.

pre-halloween party.

corny white girl.

like, it's soooooo pink.

like are you serious?

1783928001_74118c1216.jpg

handmade hoodie.

1784748366_ce70ab07d9.jpg

We didn't tell you not to hurt your feelings but most of the forum's members actually like corny white chicks....