waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

what about underwear(white tee), cowboy pants(jeans), and basketball shoes(chucks)

that work?

touche....good call.

how do you dress? i think i saw a waywt once and it was pretty bad... i dont think you have any room to criticize people.
i don't think it even matters how i look to make some critic, it doesn't take a great musician to tell if some music is really bad, the same goes for fashion.

to flog a dead horse, i don't think one's ability to criticise or the validity of that criticism has anything at all to do with their own talents or lack thereof....whether it be fashion, music, art, whatever.

So much hate for one tee.

I like the shirt. It's a good fit, cut and sew, and I got a good deal on it.

I also think it's reasonably clever. Nom De Guerre is a great name, I've liked the expression since I first learned it in french years and years ago. The slight twist on the name to make it "no more war" is good, and in Canada, the frenglish doesn't really seem out of place at all.

As for the pacifism/political statement argument, that's retarded. Saying no more war does not make one a committed pacifist, just a normal human being, as that should be something we all recognize as a noble goal. Besides that, calling everyone to answer entirely literally for the text on their tees is ridiculous.

No negreps surprisingly, e-peen intact.