waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

People have been selling cloak jeans in the supermarket the past month or so. There might be some left.

wow a neg rep for my outfit, even when they end up in worst they normally dont get neg repped !

:D:cool::eek::D:o:)

people actually still bother?

your fits are like obese people, the first to third time u see one u stare, the next ones you just

ignore them cuz they make you obnoxious

people actually still bother?

your fits are like obese people, the first to third time u see one u stare, the next ones you just

ignore them cuz they make you obnoxious

well instead of being a dick about it, give me some constructive critisim, one thing not one person has done yet, besides the fact you don't like the actual items, what is so bad about the actual FIT of my clothing?

Cotton Duck, I don't know if I've explicity said it before, but in general I love your outfits. I'm sure TG knows that I think she's one of my favorite posters, so I do hope it doesn't dissapoint you too much to say that I don't even like that. Everything looks find here except for the vest. There may still be an exception, but I haven't found it yet.

Dear Servo, don't worry.

I wasn't being completely serious and there was no need for such a reaction.

Ofcourse I wasn't dissapointed as it is such a personal thing.

And I do understand you struggle with vests, I've felt like that before myself.

A vest is in a way a very nondescript piece of clothing, as it normally is associated with formal dress. In a way it isn't really a piece on its own.

However, I recently felt they suited the look I was going for and are also very usefull as a step inbetween a shirt and a sweater.

Sincerely,

your friend Cotton.

ps. thank you very much for the praise, I do appreciate it! c.