waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

again for the chat edition: where the fuck did you find the purple a77s?
Seven, Sid says they seems to have restocked, they have maaad aprils. Also some Tsubi purple zebra shorts too, $250.

haha they must have. when i went there (with sid, actually, and sphoxxx) they only had the normal zebras. are the shorts you're talking about the jeremy scott <3s ksubi ones? those are fingerprints.

Guest jmatsu
What kind of hoodie is this?

it looks like it's a black one, but it's probably a dark charcoal. i'm sure its made from cotton too.

see, the thing is the whole point of this particular thread is to ask questions like that. now, if he were wearing a plain old black hoodie from american apparel, or roots, or anyone that makes basics, sure that would be a dumb questtion. but seeing as its clearly straying from the fucking ordinary, you're just fishing for more ways to be a dickhead, and its growing tiresome.

see, the thing is the whole point of this particular thread is to ask questions like that. now, if he were wearing a plain old black hoodie from american apparel, or roots, or anyone that makes basics, sure that would be a dumb questtion. but seeing as its clearly straying from the fucking ordinary, you're just fishing for more ways to be a dickhead, and its growing tiresome.

why dont you lighten the fuck up

go smoke a blunt and stop bitching

Guest jmatsu

clopek cry to mama boo-hoo. the thing about clopek, is that he hasn't found his identity on sufu or in real life. he tried to come off as this sarcastic hardcase in the beggining, but didn't have the chops. he's now trying come off as a sincere board contributor, but doesn't really have any useful knowledge. useless filler.

bitch you're not even tiny a bit funny, almost every thread you start/ed is dogshit, and your little brother seems have way more character then you'll ever be able to attain. let's just ignore each other from now on, because you're boring and almost never on point. stop embarassing yourself, your ass will eventually heal, you silly cocksucking chump. stick to keggers, eating your boogers and frat socials.

blah blah blah.

see, here's the thing dipshit. i'm not sure where you got the jock thing from, but kudos, that is next level hilarity right there. i mean, loves nu rave and electronic and house? wears raw denim and AA? posts on Superfuture? holy shit man, you can pratically smell the Polo sport can't you?

Think i dont dress well? congratulations on having a pile of name brand high fashion shit stacked on top of itself. kinda gets one thinking..."how does someone who wears such clothing on a daily basis afford it? surely he doesn't work in an office setting, or one in which he is required to maintain a modicum of professionalism." then it hit me. You have a surplus of money because, without (non internet based) friends you don't really spend a whole lot of cash on things like partying with the guys, drinks at a bar with people who you can't buffer your conversations with (to sound as witty as possible), and clearly no girls to lavish with jewellery and flowers (we all know why you dont bother with the rep reacharound thread...you and robi are more than satisfied in the reacharound department). but somehow, with your size 30 waist and your surplus of money and Raf Simons shit, you haven't managed to buy even a 10th of the style that say...Cultpop has managed (on a clearly more meager allowance for clothing).

You used to be a dick, and i'm sure its gonna look like now i'm just upset cuz you decided to turn it around on me...but really man, you've descended to the level of a common e-troll, shitting on anything and everything in the hopes of gaining a cheap laugh.

congratulations, you're mediocre at best.