waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

0717_2.jpg

Henrik Vibskov

SExIH01BK

Alden Cigar Indy

that henrik looks better on me. it doesn't really compliment the rest of your outfit, particularly the shoes (which are great btw). so tell me, are you the guy who bought the XS ann D bomber the day before i got paid?

you need a bigger shirt. shoes need to be white. those are black cats right?

agree on the shirt but all my others are nasty at the moment. dont agree on white shoes tip. i think thats getting back to that matchy matchy monochrome whatever the hell it is you like. and yeah, black cats. the IIIs, not the IVs.

A C E
nice dino....never seen anyone wear those MB trackies and actually look decent.

thanks doods. im pretty psyched about them

agree on the shirt but all my others are nasty at the moment. dont agree on white shoes tip. i think thats getting back to that matchy matchy monochrome whatever the hell it is you like. and yeah, black cats. the IIIs, not the IVs.

you need white trainers because they're awesome, not for matchy matchy. black trainers are still monochrome. actually i think white grey and black = greyscale. heather grey is awesome. they are awesome pants. i will buy a pair eventually.

Pants look dope Dino.

I go the Corpus ones, but them shit's is just toooooo drapey fro my liking. I'm really looking for something more like those, or just a fitted slimmer sweat with some toggles/drawstrings for calf flossing action.

I drive to oak right now. Return stupid dropped crotch sweats. Tooo much crotch in them!

tis not monochrome when one dresses all in one color, yes?

for why westside confuses us with referring to clothings as computer terminologies:

greyscale...

yo fassy, your style is maddddd RGB, son.

tis not monochrome when one dresses all in one color, yes?

for why westside confuses us with referring to clothings as computer terminologies:

greyscale...

yo fassy, your style is maddddd RGB, son.

i like rgb. cmyk is my shit too...

i refer to clothings as technologies for obvious reason. monochrome refers to the screen technology that is more correctly defined as greyscale when using grey, but they more often incorporated green. monochrome also refers to the photo technology more correctly referred to as greyscale, except when using b&W BITMAP, which is what i was referring to in homme's case.

that henrik looks better on me. it doesn't really compliment the rest of your outfit, particularly the shoes (which are great btw). so tell me, are you the guy who bought the XS ann D bomber the day before i got paid?

I didn't buy the Ann D Bomber. Please post up a pic of you in the Henrik so I see what a good fit looks like. Still learning. Thanks.

Guest jmatsu
wonder if this should have gone into outtakes instead. here's an ungainlier version of the hap pose

waywt0717boy0.jpg

ever heard of japanese yanki? i didn't know that this was hot in singapore...

Nice Digi...loving the dark tones. x

DINO....hey was wondering how the fly is constructed on those Material boy joints....do they have a faux fly.....or operational?

Pants look dope Dino.

I go the Corpus ones, but them shit's is just toooooo drapey fro my liking. I'm really looking for something more like those, or just a fitted slimmer sweat with some toggles/drawstrings for calf flossing action.

I drive to oak right now. Return stupid dropped crotch sweats. Tooo much crotch in them!

thanks, chris suggested the corpus versions to me since theyre like half the price and all, but i agree, i thought they looked too thin and way too drapey for what i wanted which was that slim/bunchy look. im glad i forked over a couple for bucks for these

DINO....hey was wondering how the fly is constructed on those Material boy joints....do they have a faux fly.....or operational?

its purely for looks. all sewn down and all so you have to drop your pants to pee like any other sweat pants. but i like the extra touch it gives, plus, sort of simultaneously providing more weiner protection so im not all up in everyones face..yeh know.. theres a yoke in the seat as well also reminiscent of a typical jeans cut.

Cool man thats what I was thinking....its def better for weiner protection...if its just the one layer sewn up front, looks a bit wrong yeah, dudes are not used to it. Thanks for the info man.